“Great find”

VietRiver
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Delicious shrimp fire rice! Presentation was nice. Staff was helpful & friendly. The owner even came out & paid us a visit. Very nice! The salad dressing is yummy as well! Would definitely go back!

Titusville, Florida
“Best Viet Namese food I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Ate here for the second time recently. A friend and I had shared Summer Rolls and Autumn Rolls for lunch and both of us were impressed with the fresh taste of the food and the beauty of the decor. The iced tea was even special somehow.

After lunch the owner came to our table to thank us for coming. We spoke for quite a while and he shared his philosophy of staying true to traditional Viet cuisine. I am glad this will never turn into one of those places that serves Chinese, Japanese, Sushi under the same roof. This restaurant does one thing and does it well.

1 Thank Chowhound321
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Vietnamese!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Came for dinner after visiting the Kennedy Space Center. Friendly and fast service, and some of the best Vietnamese we've had. The beef stew pho dish and grilled pork vermicelli were fantastic.

1 Thank Kelly H
“Tamarind Mahi-mahi -- Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I tried the new Tamarind Mahi-mahi for lunch today; it was amazing. The tamarind sauce is delicious and the mahi-mahi was FRESH. I hope VietRiver stays in business because it is great place to have a high quality, healthy meal. The drinks are excellent too.

West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best place in town for dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

When my husband and I were looking for a place in Titusville for dinner, the concierge at the hotel recommended another restaurant that may have been good. But when I began my own search I found this one was highly recommended by a lot of people on Tripadvisor. And I agree. The cocktails were sturdy, nothing trendy, but very good. We ordered both the spring and summer rolls, and both were absolutely delicious. I had the seafood pho and my husband had the lemongrass chicken, which comes with jasmine rice. We were overwhelmed with both the quality and the amount of food. The prices were entirely reasonable. After sharing a lovely Vietnames coffee (expresso and dulce de leche, I think - mmmmm!!) and a slice of green tea cake (acceptable, but fluorescent green and tasted like a very thin slice of ordinary pound cake). Next time I'll skip the cake and have the creme brulee. Definite winner - we will be back!!!