“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

First time for Vietnamese food. First, must say we were late, last customers on Sat night. Spring rolls good, a little over done, still tasty. Cup of soup was great! Shared shrimp fried rice. Very good flavor but a little dry. (Again we were last in) shared creme brûlée - very yummy. Would go back again for sure. Nice people.. The Say's

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I've been there few times , it was nice inside the restaurant. the owner is nice too and very polite to stop by table and friendly . I only eat pho in Vietnamese restaurant , my friend won't eat pho anyhow ,he had grill chicken , he said not much flavor in the chicken, and come with only white rice , price little bit high , I had seafood pho rice noodle soup , I was disappointed little bit because the seafood i can't tell where are they ? so tiny squid and shrimp , like baby shrimp , if I order that price should come with medium shirmp that's what I got in other pho restaurant . After meal , we ordered dessert , the server couldnt even tell what they prepare for the dessert , brought us fork to eat flan dessert with crush ice ? don't know flan and tiramisu difference?
I like the noodle soup no problem, but the server ? and the price need to be consider

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We traveled up to Titusville from South Florida to visit the Kennedy Space Center. When we arrived in the area, we stopped at VietRiver for lunch. We had the Pho Saigon soup with three types of meat and spring rolls. It was so good we decided to go back for dinner! For dinner we started with the beef betel leaf appetizer which was amazing. We then shared the lemongrass chicken with vermicelli and cubed beef with onions and mushrooms. The chicken was excellent as was the beef. What amazed me was the fish sauce -- which I generally dislike. The owner told us the secret to the sauce, and boy was it good. We really enjoyed our dining experience here and will visit again when we are back in town!

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Summer Rolls were out of this world!
The chicken dish I had was tasty.
Service was friendly and knowledgeable!
The owners personally greeted every table.
Will definitely go back~

1  Thank Huglover
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The best Vietnamese food we've ever had. Delicious food, friendly service, reasonable prices. Nice atmosphere. Gluten-free friendly.