“Very tasty”

VietRiver
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Very tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I recently returned to the US from living in Ho Chi Minh City for 7 months. What a treat VietRiver is! Two of us had the pho, one brisket and one chicken. The broth was a bit richer and darker than I am used to, but it was very tasty and a huge portion. The other dishes we tried were the fried spring rolls and lemongrass chicken. The spring rolls were not greasy and very good with the fish sauce. I will definitely return to try one of the specials. Service was also knowledgeable and friendly!

Visited April 2014

Greeley, Colorado
“Go here for a great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Every time I am in Titusville I will try to go to VietRiver. I recommend this restaurant above Dixie Crossroads. My wife and I took my 90-year-old Mother there and we all greatly enjoyed our food. The service is excellent. Ask the wait-staff about the menu - they are all experts. I would ask that the management change the lighting in the main dining room. It is too harsh.

• Visited December 2013
Titusville, FLorida
“We are so lucky to have this restaurant in Titusville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I love this restaurant!! It was my first time trying Pho or any other vietnamese food and I fell in love with the beautiful presentation of the food, the flavor and taste. The owner is a very nice man who always comes by to say Hello and see how our meal is. I love all of the Pho soups, the lemongrass chicken, the noodle dishs, the spring rolls, the stew, I could go on and on! There homemade ginger salad dressing that is made fresh daily is also a treat. They are always trying new dish's on the menu and I have not had anything that was not very fresh and always lot to take home for another day. They are open for both lunch and dinner. Give it a try!

• Visited April 2014
Mims, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh and extremely exquisite dishes.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Definitely try this restaurant. This is a gem in Titusville. Flavors are amazing. Varied menu. True customer service from the owner.

• Visited April 2014
Titusville, Florida
“Authentic Vietnamese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is a true, authentic Vietnamese experience that does not combine other regional cuisine.
You can sense the true roots of Viet cooking in this accommodative, earthy atmosphere.
The owner is very hands on and will stop by your table to offer suggestions, advice and to garner your opinion of the food being served. They often add specials to the menu which allows patrons to experience a myriad of dishes and styles.
The chicken wing appetizer is superb with its sweet sauce and crispy texture.
All vermicelli dishes are tasty, especially with the lemongrass chicken or pork.
They also prepare their own in house hot sauce which is excellent and available on request.
The restaurant has a full bar and wine list that could use some improvement.(especially in the white wine category that lacks selections that accompany spicy food)
They do have a corkage policy if you care to bring your own wine.
In all, this is a great addition to the other culinary selections available in Titusville.

• Visited March 2014