“Vietnamese cuisine at its best.” 5 of 5 bubbles

VietRiver
Ranked #18 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
MIDLOTHIAN
“Vietnamese cuisine at its best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had dinner here twice during our 1 week stay in Titusville and both of our meals were fantastic. Really really good Vietnamese cuisine. Attentive efficient service and on both occasions a visit from the owner to be sure we were pleased. Try the pork barbecue dish or any of the shrimp scallop dishes.

Florida
“Great food and friendly people ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Since I first came here I have been back many times. I love this place. Food cooked per order. Always fresh and well prepared. Great specialty drink. I will continues twice a week if time allows.

3 Thank Robert B
Titusville, Florida
“Grateful to have this in our town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have been meaning to try VietRiver for several months and finally got the chance to go there for our 14th wedding anniversary. The server was very personable and knowledgeable, and explained that Vietnamese cuisine has some French influence. The service was top-notch, and both the owner and staff made sure that everything was perfect. If you are hesitant to sample Vietnamese food, you need to give them a shot.....I was pleasantly surprised and I'm sure you will be too.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank dentprone
“The best meal I have eaten in a long time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great food and experience! The waiter, Caymen, took the time to explain the food and made a great recommendation for my meal. Comfortable and quiet atmosphere. The owner even took the time to talk to us. Well worth the trip.

Titusville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the best restaurant in Titusville, Florida!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have a great deal of experience in dining a Vietnamese restaurants, since my former home of Hartford, CT was a major immigration destination after the Vietnam War, and the city was graced with many Vietnamese restaurants. VIET RIVER offers incredibly good food, freshly prepared from fresh ingredients. I have dined here 5-6 times, trying different items each time, and each time been delighted with the quality, lightness and flavors that come with each meal. The young Vietnamese owner is extremely friendly and is personally involved in meal prep and service. Even if you have never had the pleasure of Vietnamese cuisine, you will instantly become "hooked" on the great food at this wonderful new restaurant!