“Awesome fisrt time visit”
Review of VietRiver

VietRiver
Ranked #20 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome fisrt time visit”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very relaxing atmosphere, friendly owners willing to make sure the customers have a great experience.
We'll definitely go back.

Palm Bay, Florida
“Keep working- you can do it!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Everyone was very nice, the owner came out and was talking to guests. We don't know much about Vietnamese food. Most of the veggies served with the meals are raw. It's very healthy and low calorie, but if you want something that has a lot of cooked veggies they don't have it right now. Since I don't eat beef or pork, that gave me few options and I wanted my veggies cooked. The food was fine, but did not have enough taste for us. My companion does not like spicy food but felt it did not have enough taste. I felt the quantiy of the cooked food was not enough but there were some tomatoes and cucumbers on the plate (raw- like a salad, but no dressing. I would say this is a great place to come when you're on a diet and the owner wants everything to be healthy. I'm hope they will improve, they are very nice people. It is very pretty, looks better than it ever has. The silverware everything was very nice.

Titusville, Florida
“Great food, great staff”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our town needs a restaurant like this. The food was excellent. From the salad with a spicy house dressing to the spring rolls with peanut sauce and the entree, Sliced Grilled pork on Vermicelli with Crispy Spring rolls, all was top notch. The wait staff was knowledgeable and attentive bringing the courses on time and checking regularly to see that all was well. This was the second time we've eaten there and it won't be the last. Both times we were there we spoke to the owner and his wife and their desire to make this a lasting and pleasant place to dine was more than apparent. Well worth trying!

• Visited June 2013
“Fantastic but expensive for lunch”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The food and service were absolutely great! Our server asked if we had any questions and I told him I had never had Vietnamese food so I wasn't sure what to order. He guided me through the menu and actually helped me order something that wasn't even on the menu. The only complaint about the quality of food was simply that it wasn't hot. It was very warm and a great temperature to eat but it got cold by the end. I paid $13 for lunch with a water as a drink, which is high in my opinion. I would come back but only for dinner when I expect to pay this kind of price.

Titusville, Florida
“I so wanted this to be much much more”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I ordered take out so I have no review of the dine in service. The location is in front of a half way closed down abandoned hotel and there is NO view of the river. Great view of US1 a busy road. I was so excited to try this new restaurant because I love Vietnamese food but was soon disappointed. To walk in the front door and see three servers rolling flatware was an immediate turn off. I sat at a nice table and the server was extremely friendly and was eager to provide good service. The menu was something u would see in a 5 star restaurant very appealing. I ordered two dinner meals and two appetizers which were two different egg rolls. As I waited for my order I noticed loose exposed wires on the lights and the bar had some bottles of cheap liquor thrown up on a not so level shelf. The total cost for my two dinners was $48 which I don't mind spending on good food but when it was brought out to me it was in a have a nice day plastic bag and Styrofoam containers with a couple chop sticks thrown in. I went home hoping for an amazing meal but I was sadly mistaken Very bland very small portions and the rice was ice cream scooped and still in the ball. I have had good Vietnamese food and this was not it I was very disappointed. I will save my money and go to the local Chinese fast food for 3/4 the price