“Consistently good food and service!!”

El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 137 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Titusville, Florida
“Consistently good food and service!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been several times to Leoncito over the past year. The service has always been great there. They have the best chips and salsa of any Mexican place I have ever been. I would highly recommend the tacos, fajitas and the fajita salad. While they have tried to add variety to the menu by offering Cuban they need to work on that side of it. Would love to see Arroz con pollo on the menu and I thought the Fried Plantains were on the soggy side when they should have been crisp. I used to love in Miami to just eat a bowl of black beans and rice with a side of onions and lemon on top of it. There are so many Cuban dishes that are wonderful that I would love to see Leoncito expand upon. Enjoy your visit though. I give this restaurant high marks for a great staff!!

• Visited January 2013

Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Used to be the best place to see the Shuttle launches”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

From the moment that you arrive to the moment that you depart you participate of the best dining experience in Titusville.
As a bonus, margaritas and food are exelent.

Mississauga, Canada
“Mexican without the authenticity”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We were visiting the Kennedy space centre and stopped by for dinner at El-Leoncito.
Food was ok the sangria was the worst I have had, the meal was ok.

Titusville, Florida
“The best margaritas”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We've been visiting El Leoncito's for more than 15 years. My husband loves the enchiladas and I love the Cuban pork chops - our favorites. Great salsa and chips. The best margaritas we've ever had anywhere. The decor is beautiful. Besides great food and drinks, the people that work there are wonderful. It's a nice place for a date or a fun girl's night out.

• Visited December 2012
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“They Keep Getting It Right!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

After my first visit, someone told me about their outstanding Cuban sandwich. Their menu has a separate page for Cuban entrees. Yes they were right about how good the sandwich is! They start your meal with their complementary incredibly delicious Salsa and Chips. I have never had Salsa so tasty. The really nice surprise was a small bowl of Black Beans. I've had Black Beans before but these were very very enjoyable. Even on off hours on a Sunday afternoon there were lots of cars in the parking. That says a lot.

• Visited December 2012
chaparral32780, Owner at El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
EagleFl,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad you enjoyed our cuban sandwhich. Each day we cook the best quality pork and beef we can find for our sandwhiches and get our bread delivered from Miami for the closest cuban authentic style we can get. I can't tell if you are local or passing through but either way we hope to see you again soon! Happy Holidays!!!

Michael Sanchez