“They Keep Getting It Right!”

El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 11, 2012

After my first visit, someone told me about their outstanding Cuban sandwich. Their menu has a separate page for Cuban entrees. Yes they were right about how good the sandwich is! They start your meal with their complementary incredibly delicious Salsa and Chips. I have never had Salsa so tasty. The really nice surprise was a small bowl of Black Beans. I've had Black Beans before but these were very very enjoyable. Even on off hours on a Sunday afternoon there were lots of cars in the parking. That says a lot.

chaparral32780, Owner at El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

EagleFl,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad you enjoyed our cuban sandwhich. Each day we cook the best quality pork and beef we can find for our sandwhiches and get our bread delivered from Miami for the closest cuban authentic style we can get. I can't tell if you are local or passing through but either way we hope to see you again soon! Happy Holidays!!!

Michael Sanchez

There are newer reviews for El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Good drinks and at least decent food. Vegetarian options were available which is always handy. Also next door to a fun B&B.

chaparral32780, Manager at El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

AMBcanada2012,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed the drinks and the food. Also we are in the process of expanding our vegetarian menu it is just taking a little longer then expected at the printers for them to be shipped. We hope the next time you are in the area you can stop by to see the new changes!

Michael Sanchez

Reviewed November 20, 2012

we walked into a lovely, richly decorated atmosphere with hispanic artifacts and tiled tables. The ambience was perfect. Then came the rather large platters of mediocre food that left a gaping hole in our expectations. Great place to take a date who does not know (or care) about authentic Mexican cuisine.

chaparral32780, Public Relations Manager at El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

I am sorry you did not find our food to be authentic. We have had the same chef since we opened out establishment over 30 years ago in California. We take great pride in the food we serve and stand behind it. May I ask what you ate that evening? Please send an email to mike@elleoncito.com. Again I hope you give us another try and hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our first trip to this restaurant and I forgot to bring the discount coupon I recieved in the mail for a buy1-get-1 free meal! But after eating, I didn't mind paying full price at all! Best salsa I've had in a local eatery. Loved it had some bite to it! I had the Cuban sandwich...loved the bread but would have preferred alittle more of the condiments. The pork was deliciously tender. My husband said his enchilada dinner was better than most he's had and he never says much. I had the Margarita, on the rocks and loved it. Thought it better than some I've had in Mexico. Definitely will go back!

chaparral32780, Public Relations Manager at El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Moreheadtraveler,
We are glad you had a great dining experience and we are happy you choose to eat with us after receiving our promotional mailing coupon. We hope you enjoy Titusville and all it has to offer and hope to see you again! We also have a Facebook page to keep up with other specials and coupons we have weekly.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Tacos good. Has a cozy atmosphere with view of the river. Salsa was good with a kick to it! Homemade guacamole was fresh. Did not really like the margarita. Needed more lime juice. Waiter did not take it off our bill when I traded it for a beer. Fajitas were good but quality of steak could have been better. Beans and rice were both good. Would go back. Cute place.

chaparral32780, Owner at El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Hello I appreciate your feedback and I actually remember you from last week. I am sorry he did not take it off your bill. The server did mention you were unhappy with the drink and I did inform them to please seperate it off your bill and that I would take care of it later. This is our busiest time of the year and I do apologize for it not being taken care of properly. I hope that you will give us another chance to make your dining experience the best and would like to offer you any 2 drinks of your choice on the house. As I recall you ordered a XX beer :) Please inform your server the next time you stop by of the situation or print out this review and give it to the cashier. Again, sorry for the mistake.