El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Crescent City, Florida
“yummy”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We arrived around 5:30 and the parking lot was packed. We thought we'd have to wait a long time but we were seated within a few minutes. Our server was fun and helpful. I ate a wet burrito and my husband ate a Cuban sandwich, Both choices were great. The margaritas were splendid and we managed to hit happy hour!
I would highly recommend this restaurant for good food and a pleasant environment.

Visited March 2012

Titusville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Great food! The service can be a bit iffy on really busy nights. I have heard the margaritas are to die for!

Lucerne, Switzerland
“Good food - great value!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

On our way from Miami Beach to NYC we passed Titusville. Based on good reviews we chose to have lunch here.
The menu is mostly mexican with a bunch of Cuban dishes. The restaurant is easy to spot, located right next to the road.
It's lovely, nice and quiet inside with a really nice setting. Friendly service included! We had Chorizo con Huevos (very good! Never thought of mixing that sausage with eggs before....great combination!) and a Tostada w/ salad (nice and crispy, maybe a little on the healthy side). The food really made us happy and the value here is just great. Two meals with two drinks plus tax and tip for only 25$. They really serve nice mexican food here and you sure should stop by whenever you're around Titusville. It's definitely worth it!

Wanna know more about my trips? Click on my profile or visit: route66traveler.jimdo.com

• Visited December 2011
Merritt Island, Florida
“Mmmm”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

There isn't much to choose from here after living in Orlando with all their great restaurants. But this is the best mexican we have found here so far

“Every time I go home...”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Every time I visit home, I come here! It's cute, inexpensive with good service. I'm Mexican & love the food!! I have say though, my favorite is always a Cuban sandwich, black bean soup & plantains. I will always come here to eat when I come home!!