“What you would expect”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Typical diner type food. Reasonably priced, good service, close to the interstate and shopping. AARP senior discounts.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at the Ramada next to Denny's and were given vouchers for free breakfast, so why not save some money. I was very pleased with the service and the food was just like I like it. The hostess/ waitress was friendly and nice at 6:00 am both mornings .We got what We ordered with out any problems or long wait time.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I am not a big fan of Denny's but still try them on occasion. New menu in place and great use of avocados with several dishes. Avocado cheeseburger is a winner. The new pancake puppies dessert is great. Great new menu. Great service and friendly staff. Worth a visit.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

everyone that worked there was nice and had no issues with our food, it was nice to be able to go and grab a quick bite without having to leave the hotel

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just tried their Red, White & Blue breakfast promotion with Bold coffee and it rocks. The Blueberry pancakes have the drizzled sweet cream cheese icing like they put on Cinnamon buns. They are topped with sliced strawberries and blueberries. Add two eggs, sausage and hash browns and it is an outstanding breakfast. My server, Tania, had me sold on it before I could even ask for coffee. She was coming back for a refill before I even had my laptop out. Great, consistent food and service.