“great service”

Denny's
Ranked #40 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hinesville, Georgia
“great service”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

everyone that worked there was nice and had no issues with our food, it was nice to be able to go and grab a quick bite without having to leave the hotel

Visited June 2013

Titusville, Florida
“Great Red, White & Blue breakfast”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just tried their Red, White & Blue breakfast promotion with Bold coffee and it rocks. The Blueberry pancakes have the drizzled sweet cream cheese icing like they put on Cinnamon buns. They are topped with sliced strawberries and blueberries. Add two eggs, sausage and hash browns and it is an outstanding breakfast. My server, Tania, had me sold on it before I could even ask for coffee. She was coming back for a refill before I even had my laptop out. Great, consistent food and service.

• Visited June 2013
New Port Richey, Florida
“Beware”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Very unorganized in the hostess area. I don't believe they even have a designated hostess for that matter. My husband ordered on 3 occasions and omelette that had among other things bacon in it. Well 2 out of 3 times not a piece of bacon was to be found!! I think they need to get the kitchen staff up to date on what is in the food they are cooking.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank CCadwell
Titusville, Florida
“Great Breakfast! Great Service!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I love going to Denny's because their breakfast food is predictably good and very filling. My wife always orders their Fit Fare and adds a side of hashbrowns. I indulged today with their $8 Slam that includes the coffee and a juice. You can't beat the price for all that food and we also get the 20% AARP discount. I had my laptop out updating our address changes and the WiFi is free.

• Visited May 2013
Port Saint John, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“breakfast”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

they have a great breakfast menu. have not had any problems with any selected item. always have friendly service.

Visited April 2013