“The Jury is still out.”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here several times and its been ok at best. However, yesterday my wife had the Mongolian stir fry and noticed the handle for the raw beef was laying in the raw chicken. Still, she made a plate for them to cook and soon after we left there she had gotton sick. Probably wont be going back. If we do, she won't be doing the Mongolian stir fry!

1  Thank Outbound71

Reviewed May 20, 2013

a nice variety of foods...This place is great..food was good..I cant wait to go back...I really enjoyed our visit there..

1  Thank Terri D
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My family decided to try this place. What a waste of money!!WHen I walked in the door I should have know it was BAD. I reconized the guy at the front from the Buffet on US!. Guess their reputation was so bad they changed locations and let another family member have the US1 location. The fried shrimp was horrible the pork wasnt done. I watched the guy that was cooking the mongolian cross contaminate the steak,chicken and steak. I promise you Titusville this place will not last as long as WHistle Junction and we thought there food was bad..This place is worse.The servers had no personality at all.....The cost was terrible.$12.00 for the meal and another $1.79 for the tea...

1  Thank patbch
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We attended a wedding at Cocoa Beach and on the way to the reception we saw a billboard for this restaurant. We got up the next day and decided to stop here on our way home. What a pleasant surprise. The quality of the food was excellent. There was such a variety of different entrees and sushi as well. Restaurant was clean, staff was friendly and the price was excellent as well. If you like Chinese food, sushi, and are in the area, it is well worth the visit! Enjoy!

2  Thank bobandrobinalways
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Husband and I ate there on Friday night, April 12, 2013, The food was terrible, I tried a little of most of the chinese dishes and I was terribly disappointed, and as far as the Sushi It was the worst I have ever eaten at a buffet they had only about 7 different sushi's to choose from and all were bad . I was hoping to find a good chinese buffet here in florida , but I guess I will have to keep looking, Later that same night I got sick from something I had eaten at the buffet , I will never go back to this restaurant !

1  Thank Nolalady34