“Great Family Experience”

Mamma Rosa's Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This little hidden gem was a perfect fit for what we were looking for. It is a little tucked away but worth finding. All of the food we had was delicious. My kids voted this as the best Pizza in Titusville and my wife agreed. I did not eat the pizza, but with my diet (low-carb: primal) there were many options for me. The waiter and cooks were very creative to accommodate my request. Calzones were also delicious. We will be back very soon.

There are newer reviews for Mamma Rosa's Pizzeria Restaurant

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I love mama Rosa its amazing. Anytime I think of pizza I think of Mama Rosas its delicious pizza tht is fresh and always tasty. No matter wht u get on the menu its amazing

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is an awesome restaurant!
They're pizza, sandwiches, desserts ad meals are ALL fantastic!
The atmosphere is quaint and the employees are friendly.
Prices are great too.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've gonne there a few times. Good pizza... Not fantastic or life altering... But way better than the chain places. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

This place has great pizza. I have not tried any other dishes as the pizza is so good. The white pizza is also good if you want to try something other than traditional. The crust is thin and crunchy. We also get takeout from here and the price is quite reasonable.