“A Nice Change”

Loyd Have Mercy Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“A Nice Change”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have been there twice now and have enjoyed the food each time. The company I was with on both occasions raved about the fried pork chops and wings. My son and I both enjoyed the Sheepshead (fried and blackened). The side dishes are numerous and delicious. The only thing disappointing was the "whiting" - which I find disappointing anywhere I have been. It was too fishy according to my wife and I would agree. I will be back.

• Visited April 2013

Titusville, Florida
“Southern Soul Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

We love Lloyd Have Mercy and are regular customers. They recognize us and our daughter and the hospitality is just as sweet as the tea. Highly recommend the fried shrimp (my husband says it's the best he's ever had), homemade mac & cheese, fried chicken and house made desserts. You can't beat the value for a meal that will take you back to your Mom's Sunday dinner table.

• Visited June 2013
“Best food ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Loyds is family owned and the employees treat you like your apart of the family.....
The food is Awesome and the price is also reasonable

• Visited May 2013
Titusville, Florida, United States
“YES! Have mercy with the me because I love Lloyd's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I can be tempted but by good bbq, thank goodness I can also have a great veggie plate when I want to be good, but when I want to be bad, I have the pulled pork yum! Corn muffins yum, all the veggies yum! Sweet Tea YUM a new treasure in our local mall! YUM :)

Visited April 2013