“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Very accommodating to our large group. Pizza was excellent, as was the Stromboli. Owner makes a point of making the customers happy.

1  Thank Dbtact

Reviewed June 1, 2013

To the post below. I happen to be the one who ordered calamari when your table was sitting there. I ate the whole plate had no issue with the smell nor the calamari it's self and yes it was fried! all calamari is fried! I noticed that you had walked out but did not notice anyone rushing to eat or complain to the waitress. So how do you know the owners even knew you were upset? This sounds more of a personal issue than anything that has to do with the actual owners or restaurant. I enjoyed the small quaint atmosphere and the wonderful food!

2  Thank nicole E
Reviewed May 10, 2013

normally I'd give this place a 4 star rating. Unfortunately, my last weekly visit was a disaster.
The person sitting at the table next to me was eating some type of 'fish' which 'smelled badly'.
The people I was sitting with, stated that the fish was obviously not fresh, probably frozen and fried.
as this is a small restaurant, with 'close sitting', I had no way to escape this smell.
I had to immediately get up from the table and leave. To make matters worse, the food we ordered had just arrived. Why? That's how bad it smelled to me.
The people I came with, had to rush eating what they ordered, and had the waitress finally give them boxes to pack it up.
The waitress asked why I walked out. She was then told, by one of my party, that there was a problem, because of the 'fishy nasty smell', she stated, 'I know. I hold my breath when I have to serve that stuff'.
Oh Yes ... not one of the family members that work there apologized, or asked how they could possibly correct this, anything. They just took the money, giving no break. I guess they expect people to have to endure things like this. Well, I don't.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Everybody old me it was the best pizza in the area. Yes it was good but I have had better. So if its the best in the area than I guess I better not try the others. Another night I tried the meatball sub. It was smaller than most other sub shops. The sub roll was good the meatballs had to strong of Italian seasoning in them for me. I found the price a bit too pricey for what it is.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

It's a nice little Italian restaurant. I've had good food and decent food there. Pizza is pretty good as well. Owners and their family are Italian and run an Italian place.

1  Thank Jon M