“Nice and clean!”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The hotel is really close to Kennedy Space Center, but it is not shuttle. The Free breakfast was good. The beds and pillows really comfortable. The only reason I don't give a 5 is because the receptionist at night was kind of rude. The receptionist during the day were really nice and polite.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I would like to apologize for your experience with the front desk on the evening mentioned. Your feedback will be passed on to the appropriate staff. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Best Bed EVER! Located right off the main road.. .easy to find, and easy to access everything. There is a Taco Bell, Wendy's, Cracker Barrel and Subway RIGHT THERE! My room had a spa jet tub, which I LOVED!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you Michele for your great review! The Hampton Inn Titusville is definitely in a convenient location right off I-95, and a short drive to all the Space Coast has to offer. Come back again soon and enjoy our comfy beds!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This hotel is adjacent to I-95 (easy on and off). Rooms were very clean and comfortable. 20 minutes to Canveral Seashore beaches, 15 mins to Kennedy Space Center. Many restaurants nearby, Cracker Barrel within walking distance. Free buffet breakfast was surprisingly good. Stayed here for New Years eve. Had a problem with the jacuzzi tub in our room. Maintenance guy fixed it within an hour (on New Year's Day!). Very friendly staff. Will definately be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Titusville. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and hope you come back again soon!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

My husband and I have stayed here several times before when visiting Merritt Island. We have never been disappointed. The hotel has been clean and quiet and the staff helpful. This visited we requested a late check out which was granted. M

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for continuing to stay at the Hampton Inn Titusville. We appreciate your loyalty! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The hotel is situated conveniently off I 95 and is shout 15 minutes drive from kennedy space centre. Rooms are very well appointed and are large. Staff at reception are excellent. Good complementary Business Room with full services us an added bonus. Wide variety of places to eat close by.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great review. I am happy to see we met your expectations! Hope you get a chance to come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The accommodations were good, breakfast was decent - the pool was too cold for this time of year and didn't seem to be heated in any way. Even so, it was a pleasant stay. The staff seemed to really care that we had a good stay and accommodated us and inquired to make sure several times. (We were there because of a flight delay.) The lights from the outside signage were not quite entirely block-able by the edge of the curtains, but what came through was not sleep-canceling. Yay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you get a chance to return again in a warmer month so you can enjoy our pool!

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn after looking at several different properties and brands. We are an honors member, just under diamond lovely. However when we arrived back from dinner there was a thank you card under our door thanking us for our business and staying with them. I have never received this at part properties and felt it was a very nice touch.

The room was clean, very updated, the whole property looked newly remodeled. I was greeted very quickly and the staff was wonderful.

Definitely would recommend.

I wish there would have been a hot tub.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda D
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you are in Titusville we would love for you to return to the Hampton Inn!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!