Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Urbana, Illinois
“Caring staff”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The accommodations were good, breakfast was decent - the pool was too cold for this time of year and didn't seem to be heated in any way. Even so, it was a pleasant stay. The staff seemed to really care that we had a good stay and accommodated us and inquired to make sure several times. (We were there because of a flight delay.) The lights from the outside signage were not quite entirely block-able by the edge of the curtains, but what came through was not sleep-canceling. Yay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you get a chance to return again in a warmer month so you can enjoy our pool!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
LaGrange, Georgia
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn after looking at several different properties and brands. We are an honors member, just under diamond lovely. However when we arrived back from dinner there was a thank you card under our door thanking us for our business and staying with them. I have never received this at part properties and felt it was a very nice touch.

The room was clean, very updated, the whole property looked newly remodeled. I was greeted very quickly and the staff was wonderful.

Definitely would recommend.

I wish there would have been a hot tub.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Linda D
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you are in Titusville we would love for you to return to the Hampton Inn!
Canton, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at the Hampton and again was very pleased. Price was lower than the Holiday Inn Express and the Fairfield Inn. Breakfast was awesome. Food was always filled and staff was very friendly and helpful. All hotels in this location accepted pets, which I do not like, but this hotel was still very clean and only saw a few pet being walked outside and may have been from other hotels across the street. I will stay again when we visit our family in the area. Fully recommend this hotel as your stay for the visit to the Titusville area!! Book without hesitation!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Stephen F
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you Stephen for your great review! I am glad you enjoy your stays with us, definitely come back to see us again soon!
No. Cal.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We drove 3+ hours after debarkation from our cruise from Miami to Titusville and were greeted by Sarah when we checked in; she made us felt welcome and provided us with great customer service. After we settled into our room, we were ready for some rock-shrimps at Dixie Crossroad restaurant; Sarah gave us directions and provided us with two coupons for free krabby bite appetizers. When we returned from dinner, she welcomed us back with her pleasant smile and inquired about our dinner experience. We found a handwritten note from Sarah slid under our room door thanking us for staying with Hampton Inn Titusville and holiday greetings. That is what exemplifies what is "Going an Extra Mile on Customer Service"! It is well appreciated by our family.

The room is well-appointed, clean and beds are comfortable. Even with its close proximity to I-95, it was really quiet tranquil inside our room with no hallway, neighboring room or roadside noises.

Breakfast served at the hotel lobby has ample varieties for the start of day, the breakfast lady kept items stocked constantly as well as cleaning off tables and emptying filled-up trash cans.

We would definitely return to stay at this Hampton location should we find ourselves in the area again in the future and would also recommend this property to our friends and families.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lani88
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
I am so happy you had a great experience with us at the Hampton Inn Titusville! I will definitely pass along your kind words to Sarah and the rest of the staff. We look forward to the next time you are able to visit!
Chanute, Kansas
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We love Hampton Inns. We like them because we pretty much know what we'll get if we stay at one. This was no exception. The room was comfortable and clean. We spent two nights here. Even though it is near the interstate, the noise level was not high. The staff was friendly and competent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CRue1986
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Titusville. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Since you stayed with us in July we have remodeled our lobby/breakfast area, along with other areas of the hotel. Next time you are in the area please stop in and see us!
NY
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The staff was friendly, the room spotless, the facility modern and new looking. The breakfast was well maintained. Location was great just off 95 and maybe 10 minutes from the space center. The space center package actually took a Few dollars off the combined price. A special thanks to Sarah who left us a personalized welcome letter in our room. Overall great!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you enjoyed the Space Center! I will pass your kind words along to Sarah and the rest of the staff. Next time you are in the area please be sure to stop and see us!
The Villages, United States
Reviewed December 24, 2013

In this price range the Hampton Inn is a top choice. The staff made us aware that they were there to serve us, with a frindly welcome and questioning if we had any special needs. When checking in we allways check for cleanliness, of the hotel lobby and restrooms, and of course our room, all passed A Plus. We seldom use the included breakfest, except for coffee and juice, but it appeared ok.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and we meet your expectations. Hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!