Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Three Oaks Motel(Titusville)
Travel Inn(Titusville)
View Hotel
All reviewskennedy space centerport canaveralcracker barrelroom was cleanexcellent stayfree breakfasteasy accessstay there againwafflesstaff was friendlyfresh fruithot breakfastshort drivethe breakfast areafront desk staffspace coastpre cruise stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The rooms are clean and everything works. The breakfast is good with lots of selection. Its in a quiet area but close to food and the interstate. I would recommend it especially for business travelers. Check in is quick and everyone is professional.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will share your comments with our team as I know they will enjoy reading it. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is just your average Hampton Inn. The staff on the front desk were not very good in the evening, in fact the two Women stood outside smoking, not a great advert for the company.
Rooms were OK but looked tired.
Breakfast was not great either, ran out of bacon.
Again not major wrong but just OK.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary T

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. I cannot tell you how incredibly important your feedback is! I apologize that you were not extremely satisfied while you were here. We are always trying to grow as a team and provide our guests with superior accommodations and services. The hotel is in the process of renovating parts of the hotel and guest rooms, the next time you are in the area please be sure to stop in and see all of our updates!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great hotel experience from check in to check out. Staff was wonderful and always made my family feel welcomed. The room was clean and the beds comfy. Breakfast was great, my daughter enjoyed making her own waffle. This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. Will definitely stay again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for the great review. Let your daughter know National Waffle Day is August 24th!! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Titusville, FL is a good stop if you're heading out on a cruise. It's right off of I-95 and 20 minutes from the port. Clean and friendly. Downside. There is nothing to do in Titusville. Everything is shut down and abandoned. Only night life was at the hotel bar across the street, which closes at 10PM. If you're just looking for a quick stop for sleeping stay here, if not travel further down 95.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. Although we have many "hidden gems" in Titusville, it's true, we are not known for our "night life" making us a great place for families and quiet, peaceful nights. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This Hampton Inn has the best staff I have every experienced in all my stays. The hotel is very well kept. The food is great in the am. The staff is inviting, friendly and immediatly becomes family! Think about celebrating any event at this hotel and I promise, they make "magic happen" for you! Chris and Erik are very special, rare, wonderful people who CARE about YOU!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for the feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed having you here with us! Hope to see you all again soon.