“Wonderful Hotel”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great hotel experience from check in to check out. Staff was wonderful and always made my family feel welcomed. The room was clean and the beds comfy. Breakfast was great, my daughter enjoyed making her own waffle. This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. Will definitely stay again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for the great review. Let your daughter know National Waffle Day is August 24th!! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Titusville, FL is a good stop if you're heading out on a cruise. It's right off of I-95 and 20 minutes from the port. Clean and friendly. Downside. There is nothing to do in Titusville. Everything is shut down and abandoned. Only night life was at the hotel bar across the street, which closes at 10PM. If you're just looking for a quick stop for sleeping stay here, if not travel further down 95.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. Although we have many "hidden gems" in Titusville, it's true, we are not known for our "night life" making us a great place for families and quiet, peaceful nights. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This Hampton Inn has the best staff I have every experienced in all my stays. The hotel is very well kept. The food is great in the am. The staff is inviting, friendly and immediatly becomes family! Think about celebrating any event at this hotel and I promise, they make "magic happen" for you! Chris and Erik are very special, rare, wonderful people who CARE about YOU!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for the feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed having you here with us! Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My family and I went back to stay at this hotel since it is extremely clean, good breakfast in the mornings and very convenient to visiting the Space Center, Astronaut Museum and the Warbird Museum. There are also quite a few restaurants to choose from nearby.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you decided to make the Hampton Inn Titusville your choice on the Space Coast. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very accommodating, clean and well decorated rooms, nice and quiet, nice size rooms, staff friendly..have stayed here before and would again! Cracker Barrel next door! Beautiful area, meeting room set up fantastic! Right off Interstate 95 and easy access.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the great review! We love having you here!!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Room was nice and clean. Staff was helpful and courteous. Breakfast could use a little improvement. Muffins were a little hard, only had plain bagels, Scrambled eggs were very dry, bananas were brown and mushy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback so we can make changes and improvements to better serve you, as well as our other guests, in the future.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our dance group used this facility to stay at last year when we were doing an outing in the area. It was so great an experience, we are using them again this year. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The staff was extremely helpful and competent. The breakfast buffet was a wonderful plus.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thanks for the great review. We look forward to your upcoming return!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!