“This Hampton Inn set standards that all others in the chain can only wish to achieve”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My daughter and I travel to Titusville to the Kennedy Space Center more frequently than one might expect. Five times in the last year .The entire staff treats the guests like they are family. My daughter says they make her feel special. As well they should, because she is.
Kris at the front desk is a rock star. She should teach classes on what superior customer service is all about. I travel frequently for business, and stay only at Hilton or Hampton Inn all over the country, but this particular hotel staff sets the bar quite high for others to try to achieve.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank cvream
Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thanks for the great feedback. We love having you here!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family and I have stayed at many Hampton Inn hotels all over the country. We always look forward to the great breakfasts and comfortable beds. Well... at this location, one out of two ain't bad. The breakfast was fine, as always. The bed was definately not fine. Both beds in our room were so uncomfortable and hard that the entire family had trouble sleeping at all. We would definately not stay at this location again. The staff was very friendly and the location is very convenient to nearby I-95 and just about 15 minutes from the Kennedy Space Center.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominic F, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you found the beds hard and uncomfortable. We are constantly looking for ways to improve on our products and service and with feedback from our guests it enables us to do just that. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good Value and very friendly service. Sarah at the front desk was very helpful and remembers everyone's name. I used the exercise room and pool. Both were in very good condition. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2013

great hotel - clean, decent hot breakfast. great location - very close to kennedy space center. great staff - very helpful with local dinner recommendations. also, we left some clothes in the hotel and they called shortly after we checked out. we were able to get our items back. thanks so much!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Hampton Inn is my favorite hotel to stay at when I travel, clean, comfortable, and convenient. But I have to give a big "thumbs up" to their employees. When we checked in, we were greeted by Sarah, who did her job with friendliness and efficiency. This was our first visit to the east coast and we wanted to sample some local fare - not only did Sarah give us a great recommendation, she also gave us great directions. It is the first time ever staying with Hampton that I ever received a personal note thanking me for my visit - and after checking it, I was always greeted by name. Everything about our stay was perfect - thanks to Hampton Inn and Sarah!

Room Tip: Ask for an end room, that way you are away from the elevator, and only have neighbors on one side
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Amanda P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank your for your feedback. It's great to have Sarah back with us!! We hope to see you again in the future!

Dominic

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for three nights this week. The hotel is in a good location, right off of 95. The hotel staff was great. I had a problem with the shower on my last morning. The front desk game me a key to the adjoining room so I could shower in there. The breakfast was ok. The rooms were clean, but smelled musty. Overall it was a good value and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We always stay at this Hampton Inn in Titusville on our way to Key West. It is half way to Key West. There are places to eat. We always eat dinner, check into the Hampton Inn and have a good nights sleep before we start the next morning for the second part of our journey to Key West. The breakfast is always good way to start the morning and it helps to have a good breakfast before starting on the next 8 hour drive to get to Key West.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!