“Hampton Inn Titusville”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very nice, clean hotel. The powdered eggs leave something to be desired. Wish they would all stop serving these and dish up real eggs. very clean rooms, comfy beds and accommodating staff. That's why we stay at Hampton Inn.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed here one night while in Florida. Our room was clean and comfortable. The front desk evening lady was very nice and friendly. The breakfast had a good variety including scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, etc. The coffee was very good. The only thing I didn't like is that there were a couple of cracked tiles in the bathroom and something that looked like dye stains on the bathroom floor. Other than that, we would stay here again if we visit the area. Also, there is a Cracker Barrel near the hotel that you could walk to.
One note to the person complaining about the pillows. Just ask for more pillows. My husband and I usually sleep with 3-4 pillow each and have had no problems from any hotel with getting more.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you, 6wvrs for your awesome review! My team and I are elated to read about your wonderful stay and that you enjoyed yourself while in the Titusville area. I have passed along your concerns regarding your tile to the proper individuals. We hope to see you have at the Hampton Inn Titusville next time you are in the area for some of our great breakfast and amazing hospitality! Have a great day!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

When we travel, whether domestic or overseas, we always prefer to stay in a Hilton property. We appreciate the high level of standards that they set for their properties. The rooms are always clean and the décor is always up to date. The staff is always courteous and very accommodating. Its our hotel chain of choice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Marina A! I was so happy to read your review and see that not only do you love the Hilton family, but you really enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Titusville! We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and making each stay for our guests a memorable stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

my room had hairs of all types in every area of the room....at the desk on the linens in the bathroom beside the tv......and i dont think they came from just one person or the last guest....it appeared the cleaning had been neglected for quite sometime

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Clean rooms are certainly an important part of our daily operations. I regret to here that you did not experience this during your stay. Our housekeeping team has been alerted and is working to correct this issue for all future guests. We appreciate you alerting us to your concerns and we hope that we'll have another opportunity to offer you a clean, comfortable room.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I planned a trip to Kennedy Space Center on Memorial Day Weekend and stayed at the Hampton Inn in Titusville, FL. We had a lot of hotels/motels from which to choose and I am so glad I picked the Hampton Inn. Our room was spotless. Our linens were inviting and comfortable to wrap up in. It was quiet even though it was totally booked. Our "maid" Chris was invisible but left us nice notes every day and took good care of our needs. The free breakfast was phenominal: waffles, sometimes omelets-sometimes scrambled, bacon, turkey sausages, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, juices--everything you could want to start your day off great. Really GOOD coffee (a must for me). The hotesses, Brenda & Becky, made sure everthing stayed stocked and tables were clean. It was like visiting mom for a meal! No restaurant at the hotel, but there are some good ones a short drive away. Free WiFi. We would definitely stay there again and would try another Hampton Inn as a result of this stay.

Room Tip: Just tell the room clerk what you want and book far enough ahead. You probably won't be disappo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy A
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This motel and staff were very caring and understanding to all of the Police Hall of Fame survivors and our families. I even laid my cell phone down and the front desk tracked me down to give it to me. They were very caring and helpful, during this stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy T
Reviewed May 28, 2013

When I visit my family, I look forward to booking my reservation at this Hampton. Kris at the front desk is efficient and welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is plentiful and the breakfast staff is very helpful and friendly. It is like being with family at the Hampton.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
0 mi away
Fairfield Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
18 mi away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!