“Sparkling Clean HOTEL!!!!”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I planned a trip to Kennedy Space Center on Memorial Day Weekend and stayed at the Hampton Inn in Titusville, FL. We had a lot of hotels/motels from which to choose and I am so glad I picked the Hampton Inn. Our room was spotless. Our linens were inviting and comfortable to wrap up in. It was quiet even though it was totally booked. Our "maid" Chris was invisible but left us nice notes every day and took good care of our needs. The free breakfast was phenominal: waffles, sometimes omelets-sometimes scrambled, bacon, turkey sausages, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, juices--everything you could want to start your day off great. Really GOOD coffee (a must for me). The hotesses, Brenda & Becky, made sure everthing stayed stocked and tables were clean. It was like visiting mom for a meal! No restaurant at the hotel, but there are some good ones a short drive away. Free WiFi. We would definitely stay there again and would try another Hampton Inn as a result of this stay.

Room Tip: Just tell the room clerk what you want and book far enough ahead. You probably won't be disappo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy A

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This motel and staff were very caring and understanding to all of the Police Hall of Fame survivors and our families. I even laid my cell phone down and the front desk tracked me down to give it to me. They were very caring and helpful, during this stay.

1  Thank Cathy T
Reviewed May 28, 2013

When I visit my family, I look forward to booking my reservation at this Hampton. Kris at the front desk is efficient and welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is plentiful and the breakfast staff is very helpful and friendly. It is like being with family at the Hampton.

1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hampton Inns consistently provides quality service and this hotel was no exception. Desk staff were friendly and helpful. Lobby was nicely designed and furnished (although I was told renovations would be underway shortly--why ? what needed renovation ?). The location is right off of I-95 and very convenient to local attractions. The hotel is practically in the backyard of Cracker Barrel so if you do not have a car, you can walk across the street to get meals.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed at the Titusville Hampton Inn and found the accommodations very comfortable, and the staff very friendly. The breakfast was excellent and allowed for plenty of time to sleep in. The room was clean, smelled good, and had plenty of hot water for the shower.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had a wonderful at this hotel. We will stay here again was out of the way but very close to everything. good food and very friendly staff always making sure you have what you need for a enjoyable stay. parking was good didn't have to fight to get a spot. Very close to food shopping and fun

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I stay here every year when I come in to see Family. I am from Mims a nearby town and this hotel is very convenient. They have a great warm/cold breakfast which helps every morning with eating and getting on our way. Very clean and always helpful with any questions asked.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank W7433JDrobertr
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!