Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Canton, Georgia
“Nice Property”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

We made an overnight stop here after calling a few other places as we moved northward up I-95. This was a very nice hotel, very much a typical Hampton Inn. It doesn't appear to be that new but was clean and well kept.
The bathroom in Room 215 did show a little bit of age but was clean and bright. The mattress was sufficiently firm and the A/C system efficient.
Recommended.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Seal Beach, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

The room was reasonably priced and everthing was clean and acceptable. Cracker Barrel right across the street-convenient way for my tired family to grab dinner in the pouring rain after travelling all day from California. Breakfast was okay but the staff person was irritated to have us there at the end- she tried to get us to leave without eating. That made us uncomfortable. We stayed there to be close the the Kennedy Space Center and that location worked out nicely. The review would have been better if that person had not made us feel so unwelcome.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

In need of some TLC but all in all not too bad a stay. Check-in was quick and easy as are most Hilton properties. The desk person was friendly and efficient.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

We’d likely return.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you, Travelertoo2 for your tripadvisor response. It is nice to hear from top contributors and I was so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have some really great things in store for our property within the next year and hope you come back to see those enhancements. Thank you again and have a lovely day!
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

We were there for 2 nights to visit the Kennedy Space Center. The hotel was extreemly clean, the dining room was a really nice place to enjoy breakfast. The buffet breakfast itself was presented really well with a good variety to choose from. The staff were very polite and helpful. The bedrooms were really comfortable and clean. We just love those duvets and pillows. Well done Hampton Inn! Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: Don't go anywhere else. It may cost a fraction more than some others, but your piece of mind and...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank cllrburton
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear cllrburton;

We LOVE to hear back from our guests and I am so delighted you enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn Titusville! I will definitely share your kudos with the staff. Thank you again and please call us next time you are in the Titusville area!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great place to stay.. Clean.. Friendly.. Great pool.. Check out the alligator outback!!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Blondiess
Pinellas Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I was on a business trip and booked this through the Hilton website, sight unseen. There is a bit of road construction on your way and it’s a bit tricky to negotiate after exiting the Interstate you must get over to the right fast in order to make the turn. The location is good as this exit is centrally located for travel to various places throughout central Florida.
This hotel does not have a bar or dining but you can find both within a short distance. They do have a well stocked breakfast buffet from 6am to 10am which I found to be most pleasant.
The room was cool when I arrived and very clean. My room was a non-smoking king and came nicely equipped with a small fridge, microwave, large screen TV, and a lounge chair and most importantly for me FREE, AT&T Internet and a table to place my luggage on! I am tired of working out of my luggage for short trips such as this when I don’t have some place other than my bed to place my luggage, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a small table for just that with a light directly above it for easy viewing. Bonus!
The bed and linens were clean and fresh smelling and the bed was quite comfortable, welcomed after a long drive. The bathroom was nice and clean as well and I particularly liked the soap at this hotel as they use a French milled soap, that didn’t smell too feminine. The only drawback to the bathroom which wasn’t a deal breaker for me was the shower head which was a shower massage head stuck in one position. The tub is very deep and I had to catch myself while stepping out as it is higher than a standard tub. This of course could be great if you wanted a bath.
The Internet connection I used thinking it would be faster was the wired connection on the desk. I found it to be more sluggish than the wireless for some reason. Your mileage may vary but both are available.
The TV service was Direct TV and seemed to be a pretty clear picture. Nothing fancy here.
I like my room’s dark with some white noise from the air conditioning and I was able to keep the fan blower always on in this room. The darkness factor was about a, 6 out of a 10 with 10 being pitch black. The lower rating was caused by very bright parking lot lights I was unable to block with the curtains. For a reference I was in room 103.
The only staff I encountered was the front desk person and she had a nice smile and was quick and efficient.
Overall I felt like this place was actually better in room quality than a Hilton I stay at also in central Florida so I give it a pretty high rating overall.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank weirdave
Pawleys Island SC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stayed overnight here while enroute home. The staff was friendly and efficient, and the warm cookies at the reception desk were delicious. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the WIFI worked nicely in our room. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and offered a nice variety.

This is an older Hampton Inn, and in several ways, showed its age. That's understandable, but we were left with an impression that age was becoming an excuse for offering less than optimum accommodations. There was no means for retaining water in the bathroom sink. If there was an exhaust fan, it was not in working order. When we checked in (early evening) our bathroom was stocked with approximately 1/3 roll of toilet paper. The second holder was empty. The towels and linen were far past the time they should have been taken out of service. All of these are minor complaints, and did not have negatively affect our stay. Still, taken together, they reflect a need for renewed emphasis on the guest experience.

Based on prior experience, we expect a lot from Hampton Inns. This one fell a little short of our expectations, but we would stop here again the next time we find ourselves in this area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!