Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Valdosta, Georgia
“Gorgous Place”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We were there for 2 nights to visit the Kennedy Space Center. The hotel was extreemly clean, the dining room was a really nice place to enjoy breakfast. The buffet breakfast itself was presented really well with a good variety to choose from. The staff were very polite and helpful. The bedrooms were really comfortable and clean. We just love those duvets and pillows. Well done Hampton Inn! Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: Don't go anywhere else. It may cost a fraction more than some others, but your piece of mind and...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank cllrburton
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear cllrburton;

We LOVE to hear back from our guests and I am so delighted you enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn Titusville! I will definitely share your kudos with the staff. Thank you again and please call us next time you are in the Titusville area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great place to stay.. Clean.. Friendly.. Great pool.. Check out the alligator outback!!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Blondiess
Pinellas Park, Florida
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I was on a business trip and booked this through the Hilton website, sight unseen. There is a bit of road construction on your way and it’s a bit tricky to negotiate after exiting the Interstate you must get over to the right fast in order to make the turn. The location is good as this exit is centrally located for travel to various places throughout central Florida.
This hotel does not have a bar or dining but you can find both within a short distance. They do have a well stocked breakfast buffet from 6am to 10am which I found to be most pleasant.
The room was cool when I arrived and very clean. My room was a non-smoking king and came nicely equipped with a small fridge, microwave, large screen TV, and a lounge chair and most importantly for me FREE, AT&T Internet and a table to place my luggage on! I am tired of working out of my luggage for short trips such as this when I don’t have some place other than my bed to place my luggage, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a small table for just that with a light directly above it for easy viewing. Bonus!
The bed and linens were clean and fresh smelling and the bed was quite comfortable, welcomed after a long drive. The bathroom was nice and clean as well and I particularly liked the soap at this hotel as they use a French milled soap, that didn’t smell too feminine. The only drawback to the bathroom which wasn’t a deal breaker for me was the shower head which was a shower massage head stuck in one position. The tub is very deep and I had to catch myself while stepping out as it is higher than a standard tub. This of course could be great if you wanted a bath.
The Internet connection I used thinking it would be faster was the wired connection on the desk. I found it to be more sluggish than the wireless for some reason. Your mileage may vary but both are available.
The TV service was Direct TV and seemed to be a pretty clear picture. Nothing fancy here.
I like my room’s dark with some white noise from the air conditioning and I was able to keep the fan blower always on in this room. The darkness factor was about a, 6 out of a 10 with 10 being pitch black. The lower rating was caused by very bright parking lot lights I was unable to block with the curtains. For a reference I was in room 103.
The only staff I encountered was the front desk person and she had a nice smile and was quick and efficient.
Overall I felt like this place was actually better in room quality than a Hilton I stay at also in central Florida so I give it a pretty high rating overall.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank weirdave
Pawleys Island SC
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stayed overnight here while enroute home. The staff was friendly and efficient, and the warm cookies at the reception desk were delicious. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the WIFI worked nicely in our room. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and offered a nice variety.

This is an older Hampton Inn, and in several ways, showed its age. That's understandable, but we were left with an impression that age was becoming an excuse for offering less than optimum accommodations. There was no means for retaining water in the bathroom sink. If there was an exhaust fan, it was not in working order. When we checked in (early evening) our bathroom was stocked with approximately 1/3 roll of toilet paper. The second holder was empty. The towels and linen were far past the time they should have been taken out of service. All of these are minor complaints, and did not have negatively affect our stay. Still, taken together, they reflect a need for renewed emphasis on the guest experience.

Based on prior experience, we expect a lot from Hampton Inns. This one fell a little short of our expectations, but we would stop here again the next time we find ourselves in this area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is a fine Hampton Inn very close to Kennedy Space Center. It is within walking distance to a Cracker Barrel and right off I-95. The rooms were typical Hampton Inn size and quality, which is to say they were fairly large and clean. All the standard Hampton amenities were present, including a serviceable breakfast.

kettering
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My Family and I checked in were greeted by Sarah who was so great and helpful one of the kids were sick and Sarah went out of her way and even above the call of duty to help to make sure my daughter was ok. She also left us a sweet note under our door and the next day when we saw sarah she had saved our family some m&m cookies. I also want to say that the breakfast lady was wonderful to I believe her name was Helen we will be back and couple of months and hope to see Sarah & Helen they really make the hampton feel like home way from home thanks for such a wonderful stay!

1 Thank ShirleyPaul
Kingsland, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Have been a Diamond Member of Hilton Rewards for a while now. I have stayed at Hilton properties almost exclusively and have very good experience with them. Then I walked into this hotel. Fail. Waited just under 5 minutes to be acknowledged at the front desk. I was the only one in the waiting area/lobby. From the second the front desk clerk came from the office where she was hiding, I got the feeling that my being there was an inconvenience to her. Her name is Sarah Street. This is the entirety of our conversation from beginning to end: Her "What name?" Me "(last name)" Her, "Sign here, initial here, make, model, color here." Handing me my room key, her "Goodnight."
There were left over pubic hairs on and around the toilet as well as in the tub/shower. Pool was clean, albeit cold. I doubt if I will stay there again and if I do, if Sarah is at the front desk, I'm turning right around and leaving.

1 Thank Chris C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!