“Great Wonderful Staff - Sarah was the greatest”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
kettering
“Great Wonderful Staff - Sarah was the greatest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

My Family and I checked in were greeted by Sarah who was so great and helpful one of the kids were sick and Sarah went out of her way and even above the call of duty to help to make sure my daughter was ok. She also left us a sweet note under our door and the next day when we saw sarah she had saved our family some m&m cookies. I also want to say that the breakfast lady was wonderful to I believe her name was Helen we will be back and couple of months and hope to see Sarah & Helen they really make the hampton feel like home way from home thanks for such a wonderful stay!

1 Thank ShirleyPaul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Kingsland, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

Have been a Diamond Member of Hilton Rewards for a while now. I have stayed at Hilton properties almost exclusively and have very good experience with them. Then I walked into this hotel. Fail. Waited just under 5 minutes to be acknowledged at the front desk. I was the only one in the waiting area/lobby. From the second the front desk clerk came from the office where she was hiding, I got the feeling that my being there was an inconvenience to her. Her name is Sarah Street. This is the entirety of our conversation from beginning to end: Her "What name?" Me "(last name)" Her, "Sign here, initial here, make, model, color here." Handing me my room key, her "Goodnight."
There were left over pubic hairs on and around the toilet as well as in the tub/shower. Pool was clean, albeit cold. I doubt if I will stay there again and if I do, if Sarah is at the front desk, I'm turning right around and leaving.

1 Thank Chris C
Tarpon Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed only one night but we were treated so very well that we wished we could have stayed longer! Kris, who works at the front desk, is very knowledgeable and efficient at her job. Kris is a friendly, helpful person who really cares to make your stay at Hampton Inn Titusville a pleasant visit! Kris' personality, dedication to doing a good job and her knowledge of the surrounding area are a huge asset to Hampton Inn Titusville.
Our room was clean & quiet with 2 comfortable beds.....and our breakfast was delicious with many fine quality choices.
We plan to visit our dear relative again next winter and we would only stay at Hampton Inn Titusville, thanks to Kris! Linda & Frank D.

Room Tip: The hotel is set back off the main road with no outside noise at all within our room.
1 Thank Linda D
davie
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

excellent stay, nice rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast!!!!

Room Tip: get non smoking
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Thank you Austin L for your kind words about our property! Our staff is always happy to hear back from our guests. Please stop back in when you are in the Titusville area. See you soon!!!
florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Much better than the nasty hotels at Port Canaveral. Clean, quiet, friendly. Would definitely return next time I am in the area.

• Stayed April 2012
Marble, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights to visit the wildlife refuge. As always, Hampton Inn is a great place to stay. Breakfast was plentiful and the fresh cookies in the evening were delicious! Will definitely stay here again when visiting the refuge.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
DeBary, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

This review is about the staff at the Hampton Inn Titusville. We were attending the fly out of the space shuttle Discovery. When we checked in the staff member Kris was very curt and rude. Not at all what we expected from the Hampton Inn staff. Usually they are friendly and congenial.
She was getting to the end of her shift, but that is no excuse. We would recommend her manager Dominick who was up front with her when we checked in give her a lesson in guest relations and professionalism.
Oh the other hand when the shift change occurred we were so pleasantly greeted by Sarah who was a breath of fresh air. She was professional, pleasant and so accomodating. I asked about restaurants, information on the space center, breakfast, since we were leaving for the fly out at 4a.m. the next morning and she was extremely helpful. She also baked cookies, as the custom, at the inn and offered them to us. The next morning the lady on staff was also so very nice and helpful. I didn't get her name as we were in a hurry. Our stay was from Monday April 16 to Tues. April 17, 2012. We would stay here again because of Sarah and the other morning employee, but not unless Kris is replaced or has a change of attitude.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sherryllane
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!