“Staff at Hampton Inn Kennedy Space Center”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This review is about the staff at the Hampton Inn Titusville. We were attending the fly out of the space shuttle Discovery. When we checked in the staff member Kris was very curt and rude. Not at all what we expected from the Hampton Inn staff. Usually they are friendly and congenial.
She was getting to the end of her shift, but that is no excuse. We would recommend her manager Dominick who was up front with her when we checked in give her a lesson in guest relations and professionalism.
Oh the other hand when the shift change occurred we were so pleasantly greeted by Sarah who was a breath of fresh air. She was professional, pleasant and so accomodating. I asked about restaurants, information on the space center, breakfast, since we were leaving for the fly out at 4a.m. the next morning and she was extremely helpful. She also baked cookies, as the custom, at the inn and offered them to us. The next morning the lady on staff was also so very nice and helpful. I didn't get her name as we were in a hurry. Our stay was from Monday April 16 to Tues. April 17, 2012. We would stay here again because of Sarah and the other morning employee, but not unless Kris is replaced or has a change of attitude.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sherryllane

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Ideally situated ,quiet,clean and lovely staff.Nice homely feel about the place.We loved this area of Florida as it appears to be relatively unspoilt.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlook the nature reserve
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2012

As nice as any Hampton we've stayed in. We have had very few bad experiences at Hampton. They've become our #1 choice.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Good afternoon R&M Rich! We are so pleased that you chose to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Titusville! We love to hear back from our guests and are so happy you are a loyal Hampton customer. We look forward to seeing again when you are back in the Titusville area! Have a great day!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

This Hampton is one of the better hotels we stayed in on our resent trip. Close to I 95 exit yet quiet. Restaurants near by and easy drive to attractions in area. Nice place to stop on return from Orlando or traveling on Florida's East Coast.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you runningj for your kind review! We love hearing back from guests about their stay with us. Our staff likes to go that extra mile to make sure each of our guests enjoy their stay while they are in the Titusville area. Please call us when you are coming back to the Titusville area. We love having you here!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great, welcoming, staff. Clean cozy rooms with comfortable beds. Great location right off of I-95. Close to the beaches and Kennedy Space Center.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thank you so very much, TriciainFlorida! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad you had such a wonderful and pleasant stay with us! We love having you here and hope to see you again when you are back in the Titusville area!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I travel extensively for my job and have to spend abouot 150 nights a year in hotel rooms. I always like to stay in the same hotels in each area I travel to. When I return to the Hampton Inn and Suites in Titusville, I am always addressed by my name and always get a "welcome back" greeting. I would highly recommend this hotel based on their excellent customer service.

Front desk lady, Sarah (do not want to include her last name to respect her privacy), always slips a thank you note under my door during my stay. That gives me a warm fuzzy and is one of the MAIN reasons I keep returning to this property.

Gaye

Room Tip: Any room is great. It is far enough away from I-95 that you do not get the highway noise at all at...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gaye M
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Brilliant - a nice quiet hotel which is within easy distance of Blue Heron Wetlands, Orlando Wetlands, Viera and Merritt Island.
Cracker Barrel over the road is cheap and cheerful and the free breakfast was excellent . They also always had coffee available which is a plus.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and the stay was a pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank photographywidow
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

We are so happy your stayed with us for the your birding adventure, photographywidow! We love having you here and a so pleased you told us about your experience. The Titusville area is a great place for birding and hope you come back to stay with us again! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
0 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
18 mi away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!