Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great, welcoming, staff. Clean cozy rooms with comfortable beds. Great location right off of I-95. Close to the beaches and Kennedy Space Center.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thank you so very much, TriciainFlorida! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad you had such a wonderful and pleasant stay with us! We love having you here and hope to see you again when you are back in the Titusville area!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I travel extensively for my job and have to spend abouot 150 nights a year in hotel rooms. I always like to stay in the same hotels in each area I travel to. When I return to the Hampton Inn and Suites in Titusville, I am always addressed by my name and always get a "welcome back" greeting. I would highly recommend this hotel based on their excellent customer service.

Front desk lady, Sarah (do not want to include her last name to respect her privacy), always slips a thank you note under my door during my stay. That gives me a warm fuzzy and is one of the MAIN reasons I keep returning to this property.

Gaye

Room Tip: Any room is great. It is far enough away from I-95 that you do not get the highway noise at all at...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gaye M
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Brilliant - a nice quiet hotel which is within easy distance of Blue Heron Wetlands, Orlando Wetlands, Viera and Merritt Island.
Cracker Barrel over the road is cheap and cheerful and the free breakfast was excellent . They also always had coffee available which is a plus.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and the stay was a pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank photographywidow
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

We are so happy your stayed with us for the your birding adventure, photographywidow! We love having you here and a so pleased you told us about your experience. The Titusville area is a great place for birding and hope you come back to stay with us again! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 5, 2012

My check-in could not have been easier. The front dest staff was cheerful and helpful. I think the entire process took less than 1 minute. Good location off I-95. Easy parking. Near everything a traveler might want. Also an easy 15 minute drive to the Kennedy Space Center. They have wired internet access so it is faster than most hotels' wireless. Good room, clean bathroom, plenty of space. Plus the hotel is non-smoking. (although several people were sneaking smokes in the stairwells). I give this property and their staff a big thumbs-up!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank khiservice
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I just spent a couple of days here and the rooms are very nice. I’m very picky about cleanliness and I couldn’t find anything wrong. They have one of the friendliest staffs that I have encountered. The free breakfast is the typical fare, certainly nothing to write home about. A Cracker Barrel is across the parking lot if you are looking for something better. The bed felt comfortable but my back bothered me both days and I never have any back issues. Maybe they need to replace the mattress? I stayed here a little over two years ago and it was brand new and it looks like they have done an outstanding job of keeping it like that. The room had a fridge and microwave but no wireless internet, just wired.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank cygnusx112
Reviewed January 11, 2012

we have stayed here many times. staff is friendly and helpful. rooms are clean. beds are firm. ALL rooms have frig and microwave. place has coin laundry.

suggestions: would be nice to have wireless internet in the rooms. would be nice if the TV with all the stations it can get could get PBS. the educational TV station.

also the desk chair is adjustible. but by hardly any amount and only good for some one tall. IF you are short you are far away from the desk height. this is true at most hampton inns we have found.

also hate the quilts (much too warm) but they provide a blanket in the closet you can use instead.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Good location, perfect for visiting Kennedy Space Center. Very clean, around $95 per night in December 2011. The best price for such quality.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank GoWolf7
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
0 mi away
Fairfield Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
18 mi away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!