“Great Service, Clean Hotel”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Service, Clean Hotel”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Great, friendly staff. CLEAN and good value compared to close hotels.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank conlonhome

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 6, 2011

The staff, as suggested by other reviewers, was indeed pleasant and accommodating. The common areas were old but acceptable. The room, however, didn't measure up. It was badly in need of a makeover. We asked if there were other refurbished rooms. There were not. Finally, we went next door to the brand new Holiday Inn and got a really nice room in a 10 month old hotel for less money. To their credit, the staff at Hampton Inn was completely understanding and gave us our money back without any fuss whatsoever.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jon C
New York
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Was visiting the area for my nieces wedding which was held right near the hotel. Sarah who checked me in could not have been lovelier. There is nothing like a friendly face after a long day of traveling. The lobby is very nice with a big screen TV, sofa, arm chairs and tables & chairs (this is where the complimentary breakfast is served) AND hot coffee 24 hours a day! I had a room with two beds. The room is average size with a desk & chair, fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. The bed and pillows were very comfortable (pillows too fluffy for my taste but most people prefer big fluffy pillows). The bathroom was relatively clean – the vanity is nice and big with a hair dryer on the wall and a one cup coffee maker – there were plenty of towels. The complementary breakfast included a chafing dish with hot items (I didn’t have any so not sure what was in there), make your own waffles station, individual cereal boxes (4 or 5 choices), hard boiled eggs, yogurt, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit etc. There were plenty of choices and the breakfast area was kept well stocked and clean. The only negative I had with my stay were – the bottom of the tub had rush stains – I know the tub was clean but they might want to refinish the tubs that have this. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank volleymomNewYork
macclenny
Reviewed April 8, 2011

We were on our way to Fort Lauderdale to go on a cruise. We have stayed at Hampton Inn many many times in the past. It is the best Hotel for money and very clean and we love the breakfast. Any way we did not have time to stay this time, but we needed to print some documents before we borded the ship.( it was going to save us alot of hassle at the port)We saw the Hampton Inn sign just off the interstate and thought we would stop in and just see if they could help. That is where we met Kris. She was the most helpful person we have encountered lately. She went so far out of her way to help. It really made things easier when we got to the port. Thanks Kris. We will use Hampton Inn as we have in the past. The best hotel and the nicest people.My wife is a travel agent so we often refer people to your hotel as well. Way to go Hampton Inn and kudos to Kris at the Titusville location.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tgrvs7
Sunnyvale, California
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Everywhere I travel, I always make an effort to stay at a Hampton Inn. Everything about every one is consistanty familiar and consistantly very good: the rooms, breakfast food, business services and other amenities.

The thing that usually sets the Hampton Inns apart from other places I have stayed is the level of service and attention to detail the employees provide to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The service at the HI Titusville was absolutely stellar.

From the moment I made my reservations to the moment I checked out, the staff just couldn't do enough for me. Throughout the week I stayed, everyone addressed me by name and took a genuine, sincere and personal interest in my well being. If there was a request, concern or issue, it would be addressed and taken care of immediately. They were all knowledgeable and empowered to make things happen.

The only room for improvement was low water pressure in the shower. It was explained to me that the water main (and resulting low pressure) is shared between multiple hotels in the immediate vicinity and it's up to the city to correct the problem.

I have to give many thanks to both Sarahs (Street & Saylon), Joy and Kristin. These ladies were my angels and made the HI Titusville my home away from home the week. Thanks ladies; I will come back and stay with you again when my event returns to the area next year.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Speed_Option
Custer, South Dakota
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Everyone was very friendly. The room was nice with two very comfortable queen-size beds. Even though it is off of I-95, it was very quiet. If you book online, print out a copy of your confirmation (can be done in their business center) and compare the price confirmed and what they want to charge. Also, they gave us the AAA sr. rate w/o proof.

The hotel was approx. 10 miles from the Kennedy Space Center.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tripandtip
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I stayed at the Titusville FL Hampton Inn February 22-25 2011. The reason for the trip was to experience a lifelong dream of watching a Space Shuttle launch from Kennedy Space Center. Originally my plan was to stay later in the week because that was the initial launch date of the Space Shuttle Discovery. Because of the popularity of the Shuttle launches hotel rooms are scarce in the Titusville FL area during a planned launch. Because of this, I reserved my room several months in advance. However, the launch date was reschedule to earlier in the week which I was unaware of. The Titusville Hampton Inn was quickly booked up, leaving me without a room during the rescheduled launch. The only night that was available was two nights before the launch. This is where the very professional, friendly, and helpful stay came to my rescue. The first night, customer service representative, Sarah Street was able to secure a room for me the following night because of a cancellation; allowing me to stay close to the space center one more night. Sarah Street was also very helpful with helping me redeem my Hilton points for a free night stay. The following night, Assistant General Manager, Sarah Saylon was able to secure the third and final night which became available after another cancellation. Also, Sarah Saylon was very helpful in redeeming my Hilton points for yet another free night as well as cancelling my reservations at another Hampton which was located 45 minutes away. This night was the most important because it was the night of the Space Shuttle launch. Staying at the Titusville Hampton Inn after a Shuttle launch means avoiding sitting in traffic for hours due to the close proximity to the Kennedy Space center. The professional staff was obviously due to the friendly and professional leadership style of General Manager Dominic Fraticelli. Dominic runs a very clean, comfortable hotel and hires an outstanding staff.
Dominic, Sarah, and Sarah you made my Space Shuttle launch trip an exciting, excellent trip. This is a trip that I will never forget. Thanks to each of you for making this an unforgettable experience. I highly recommend the Titusville Hampton Inn because of the quality of the hotel and staff.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank bhammock
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!