“Educational and Interactive”

American Police Hall of Fame
Ranked #5 of 39 things to do in Titusville
More attraction details
Owner description: America's first national museum and memorial dedicated to all police in Federal, State, County and Local Departments killed in the line of duty.
Hanover, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Educational and Interactive”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The museum is a very good way to spend the afternoon. Several interactive exhibits. I have an even greater respect for law enforcement now after visiting the museum.

Visited April 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A must see for the whole family”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I didn't know what to expect when I walked in but right from the beginning with a warm welcome from a pleasant young man, I was hooked. There is so much to see and learn for the whole family. The displays for the teenagers really impressed me and should be a wake up call all the teens who view it. The children's area was interactive which was delightful to see. The memorial brought me to tears as I read some of the tributes. I definitely would love to go back and visit again. This was a real find and you have paid tribute to our fallen protectors so well. Thank you.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sandra S
Titusville, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Something for everyone.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Best indoor range in Florida! Friendly staff, pro shop and museum plus across street from Astronaut Hall of Fame. :-)

Visited August 2013
Florida and Maine
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A very moving and informative experience”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

SO much information and never enough time to see it all. I will be back and will bring others with me. They even have an interactive area for children. The memorial really highlights how much those who serve and protect are willing to do to protect us. Thank you for having this tribute.

Visited February 2014
Akron, Ohio
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Had to hold back tears.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I wasn't sure if we should visit this museum. My husband is in law enforcement and doesn't like to do much related to it while on vacation. However, we decided to visit the museum. Glad we did. The history of law enforcement has changed so very much. Historical articles lead you back through history. Hands on and interactive exhibits made the museum interesting. Displays were laid out for all divisions of law enforcement: Alaska State Troopers, Border Patrol, K9 Officers, Fish and Wildlife Troopers, Motorcycle and Bike patrol, County, State and City Patrol and many others. The walls have department uniform patches from all over the country. We found my husbands department. Now the sad part. The museum is a solemn very emotional moving tribute to fallen officers, hard to view. The dedication and sacrifices that these officers, K9 included, made protecting society is so VERY TRULY APPRECIATED. I hold back my tears as I write out this review now. This museum means so much to all law enforcement and their families. Please take the opportunity to visit this museum and give thanks to law enforcement. Glad we did.

Visited December 2013