“We loved it”

American Police Hall of Fame
Ranked #5 of 39 things to do in Titusville
More attraction details
Owner description: America's first national museum and memorial dedicated to all police in Federal, State, County and Local Departments killed in the line of duty.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We ran into the Police Hall of Fame Museum by chance and we are glad we did. In comparison to Europe it was great to see how much respect police officers get in the States. It was touching to see the cars of police officers who passed away on the job as well as the memorial hall of the WTC. The museum is also fun for kids as you can try on uniforms, test money etc

1  Thank kellisabeth
There are newer reviews for American Police Hall of Fame

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great, awesome, moving, disturbing, teaching And much more ! We stayed more than there hours overthere And had so much fun! You CAN see patron cars, uniformes you CAN wear, memorabillia, historico faire arms, learning games, computer games, interactive. Crime scène, électric chair, history collectibles, à memorial that brought us tears, And more. Anyone Will find something interesting And there is à Nice self testing area for kids regarding 911. I do recommand ! It's à gréât cause

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I would not pay to visit this. The tours I have had were part of another program. However, if you are interested in police and law enforcement this is a great place.
There is a gun range next door that is open to the public. You can rent guns, ear protection and eye protection. You can buy ammo and targets. Everything you need.

1  Thank Gopherhill
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The memorial to the nation's fallen Officers is humbling. The exhibits are interesting and some are heart breaking. Our experience was great, got there a little in the early side, 1100 Am (they open at 1000 I believe) we had the place almost to ourselves. The young man behind the counter advised me that Police Officers and survivor family members were free of charge. The normal fee is $13 Adults and something like $6 for kids. Not a bad price really.

Spent almost two hours here exploring and admiring. We located my partner's, Howie Stevenson, name on the wall. Very impressed with the monument that they built, it is a solem place.

Overall the experience was great! Well worth the trip! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Another one of my stops during week-long visit with daughter. My younger brother is with the sheriff's office back home and I'm a history buff anyway, so had a good time looking at the large collection of law enforcement and crime-related displays. Nice, modern facility and very well-maintained. I was told the building was only about 10 years old. After doing the museum and memorial section, we finished our visit shooting a box of rounds on the adjoining indoor pistol range. Daughter had never shot before and had a blast; I hadn't fired since retiring from the service in '99. Will no doubt visit again, at least to hit the range.

1  Thank thetowguy