“Great Food and Great Service!”

Victorio's Oyster Bar & Grille
Ranked #28 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Titusville, FL
“Great Food and Great Service!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have gone to Victorio's three times now and we love their food. Everything we have ordered has been delicious. They have the best french fries that I have ever had! The service (thank you Donna) has been exceptional. I would recommend this place highly!

Visited June 2013

Merritt Island, Florida
“Nice little place, great food for the price”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Supposed to go boating today but got rained out. Plan B, go get some oysters, went to Victorio's in North Titusville, not a fancy place, mix of family, couples, bikers, place has good slection of beer and wine offerings. Had the oysters, shucked at the bar by the bucket, over 4 dozen per bucket (26.75), second bucket special is $8 off, we had three buckets all lightly steamed. Nice size, very fresh, they told us oysters delivered three times a week. Also had teriaki/garlic wings (very meaty), an order of alligator with a sweet mustard dip, and crab cakes, almost 100% blue crab...recipe we got from server was one gallon crab meat, 8 ounces of crushed crackers and spices....very very good. They also server Italian dishes, guy next to me had the spaghetti with sausage dish $10.95, nice size portion with a large piece of sausage under the sauce and cheese. Pizza we saw looked good too. Server gave us a complimentary piece of Taramisu, wasn't made onsite, but it was homemade, very good, all I needed was an expresso to go with it....had to have that at home.

• Visited April 2013
Titusville, Florida
“Fresh, hot and tasty”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Haven't been here in a while but my friends keep checking in on FB so I thought we'd try it out again. Wings were great : not breaded, meaty and temperature specific. Calzones were loaded, crispy with plenty of cheeses. Waitress was very attentive. I'll definitely go back, I hear the raw bar is very good. Only reason I'm not giving a 5 is because the interior is a little lacking in atmosphere and lighting is harsh.

• Visited March 2013
Mims, Florida
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Loved the special pizza. Great crust - not too thin and not too thick. You can get it with anchovies or without (with fish or without fish). There's also an oyster bar since they've reopened and it's usually pretty packed. Casual atmosphere.

Visited June 2012
Pyrofish
“Better than the last time they were around”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We've eaten here twice now, and both times have been pretty good. The blackened chicken salad is large and very good. I highly recommend it for lunch. My lunch companions had the sandwiches/subs and said they were OK, but not as good as Valentino's in town.

The second time was with my girlfriend, She had a smothered chicken dish and I had the NY strip. Both were quite tasty and we will probably go back for more.

There is a stand-up oyster bar inside that looks quite welcoming if I liked oysters. Once we're done with Atkin's, I will probably revisit this review with pasta and pizza, for now though, we must review/enjoy sans carbs.

• Visited April 2012