“GEM”

Description: Southern Soul Food (321) 383-8833
Titusville, Florida
“GEM”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Cozy little hole in the wall with a warm, intiving enterior. The outside may be deceiving, but don't let that fool you! They offer you a plate of cornbread, plain or jalepeno, before they take your drink order. Go with the jalepeno. I don't even care for cornbread and this stuff is delicious! Their sweet tea is the best in town, and I get their carrot soufle as a side every time. In comparison to the surrounding BBQ places in the area, this is the best!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank hannah g

Christmas, Florida
“Best BBQ around”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Arts has the best BBQ small place staff is great Mac and cheese to die for, everything on menu is so tasty

Visited December 2012
“This place is southern greatness!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

After reading through Tripadvisor reviews for restaurants in Titusville, I came across this place. Let me say, the reviews are all right! The food was AMAZING!! The sweet tea was delicious also. I had the special today which was pork stew over rice. I had the carrot soufflé as a side because of all the rave reviews about it. Also had a side of jalapeño corn bread. I practically licked my plate clean it was all so good!! I can't wait to go back and try everything else on the menu!

Titusville, Florida
“Don't let the exterior fool you, this food here is oh so good.”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I wasn't sure what to make of this place when I first drove up. Art's is on the end of a small strip mall and the parking lot is a gas station. That being said, I could not believe how good the food is at Art's. The employees were very friendly and helped me out the door as I had my hands full with my to-go order. The sweet tea was good. There are quite a number of side options including a carrot souffle that is so sweet and tasty. The BBQ pork was really good. Will be going back to Art's again. Worth the trip.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank RadioactiveClown
Easton, Massachusetts
“This was really great.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

It's next to the gas station but who cares. The BBQ is insanely good. The waiter mandude had like OCD but he was all about it and quick. The cook came out of the back and I wanted to high five him but I had sauce on my hands I wanted to lick again. Off the beaten path but use the GPS it is worth it. One request, can we get some hush puppies on the menu? Great find.

Visited August 2012