“A Great Italian Restaurant”

Portofino Italian Grill
Ranked #20 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We visited KSC after one of our daughter's gymnastic meets and found this restaurant. It was a great choice; the food was great and we had great service. Our server's name was Kathy and we had a great experience.

1  Thank Tracey M
Christopher P, Manager at Portofino Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for dining with us. Kathy is one of the few veterans that have been with our restaurant since day one with a lot of experience in the hospitality industry. We hope to see you again when you return to the Titusville, FL area.

There are newer reviews for Portofino Italian Grill

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I really like this restaurant. they have an extensive lunch menu to pick from. And, there lunch portions are generous. love there soups and there salads are always fresh. My favorite is there Fettuccine Alfredo, it's fabulous. However, My boyfriend ordered the spaghetti and didn't like the sauce, he said he wouldn't get it again, I tasted it, and I wouldn't order it either, the sauce tasted raw and not cooked enough. It didn't taste homemade, that's for sure. But, that wouldn't stop us from coming, there are plenty of other entrees to pick from on the menu. I was also there in April and filled out something that I was to receive in the mail, but I never got it, we wanted to use it for my Birthday that was in May. That was disappointing.

Thank you fro your recent review. Our direct mail is done manually on property and sometimes it is hard to handle all of our thousands of loyal customers consistently. Please know we are looking into a more technologically advance system upgrade, for future guest loyalty offerings. In addition to, please know you may order two of our house made sauces. the first is our regular tomato sauce, which is thick and creamy, second option is our Marinara, which is a chunky tomato sauce. Thank you for dining with us and we hope to see you in again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

If you like comfort food for a reasonable price you are at the right place. Everything is nice and clean. Staff real friendly. Drinks awesome. Might have to wait - always crowded. But the price/ quality is hard to beat.

Thank you for dining with us. We are happy to hear you enjoy our dining establishment. We thank you for your review and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I go here almost once a week. The servers are always friendly and go out of their way to make our dinning experience wonderful. The prices are reasonable. Stop by and enjoy a fine dinning experience. The have Italian dishes as well as some of the best steaks in the area.

Thank you for dining with us, I personally love the steaks and am happy to hear you do as well. Thank you for your review, we hope to see you in soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The food at Portofino"s is consistently good. After 6 different trips this year, I think we have tried everything. The steaks are always cooked perfect and the mussel appetizer is always good. Good service, decent prices. Not crowded if you get there early, but have waited later in the evening. Good sign for them!!!!

Thank you for dining with us, your continuing patronage is heartwarming. We hope to see you in again real soon.