“Best Ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Portofino has the BEST food, BEST OMG delicious desserts, BEST service, BEST Chef, BEST staff, BEST everything!!! If you cannot wait a few minutes in a restaurant that cooks everything fresh to order than you don't even deserve to eat here!! It is the BEST thing that happened to this area and hopefully they will be here a very long time !!! Thanks Portofino!!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have yet to be impressed with the food at this establishment, in spite of its popularity. My last meal: Eggplant Parmesan. The noodles were overcooked, the sauce tasted like Ragu, and the eggplant was average at best. I also had to ask twice for my drink.
All this and I had to wait 30 min for a table. C'mon, Titusville - we can do better!

2  Thank psguru
Christopher P, Dining Room Manager at Portofino Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Hello,
First I would like to thank you for sharing your candid comments with us. I would also like to apologize about your recent dining experience with us. We are a family owned and operated establishment, and we pride ourselves on being able to provide our guests with the upmost quality of product and service. We do serve a homemade ragu which is our beef based tomato sauce (not the canned brand). I do apologize that one may have felt that our eggplant is average. We also serve an alternate tomato sauce, which is a chunky marinara. I would also like to apologize about the overlooked noodles, some of our customers prefer them on the al dente side, which is not a problem at all. I hope you'll give us us try again sometime real soon, and please let me know who you are when you arrive. I can't wait to meet you.

Chris Palko

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have been dining here since they first opened. The food is always top rate, especially the filet. I have never had a steak that melts in you mouth like this. Everything else is cooked to perfection as well. You may pay a bit more, but you are getting a quality product. One of the best in Central Florida.. The only draw back is the atmosphere, it is a bit noisy.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Visiting relatives and found Portofino on Titusville's main road (Rt. 1)--good Italian food, friendly staff, modest prices. Been visiting Titusville for years, and this is clearly one of the best places in town.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I can count on consistently good food and a friendly and knowledgeable service staff every time I dine at Portofino's. The menu has a wide variety of choices and their great chef even knows how to make penne arribiatta - not many restaurants do. They always listen to the customer and respond to suggestions. For local residents or those visiting Titusville for the first time, do make a point to come for lunch or dinner. You'll be glad you did.