“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: Italian
Eloy, Arizona
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We needed to grab a quick lunch in between appointments and found this place while looking for somewhere to eat. The folks here are very welcoming, our server was a doll, enthusiastic sweet and really did her best to get us our food quick. I had a cheese burger my husband had the patty melt and as soon as we took our first bite we looked at each and this is best burger! Fresh ground beef fresh toppings and lots of fried onions on the patty melt. There were quite a few customers in the restaurant and from what you could hear from other tables everyone was happy with their meals. We will be back.

• Visited April 2013

Cocoa, Fl
“Was good at first, not anymore”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Lloved this place when it first opened! Everything was refreshing, & homemade, however... started noticing changes?? First the decor changed for the worst.. no biggie.. then the menus.. then the food.. ex. ordered mashed potatoes they gave me a mashed baked potato.. real veggies turned to can or frozen. Asked for aldente pasta one day, I got raw crunchy pasta.. there are very few good places to eat in my small town, so . I'd love to return if it was like it used to be.. With this economy.. why spend money on food I could easily make at home?

Visited October 2012
Titusville, Florida
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Food is terrible, pasta mushy, shrimp rubbery, was cold. Not really busy, a waste of money, would never goback!

• Visited May 2012
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“New Improved Menu; Still A Nice Pleasant Place to Eat!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Since I first started eating at the Fisherman, they've changed their menu to include more fish entrees. To my surprise, tucked in at the bottom was Liver & Onions which one of our party had. Another had the Meatballs & Spaghetti and I had the Battered Pollock. They provided a "How are we Doing" card at the table and everyone gave them the highest grade except for a few minor areas. It's still on my Short List of choices when dining in Titusville!

• Visited July 2012
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

food was excellent and abundant. Fish was very fresh. Everyone had so much food we took food with us.

Visited July 2012