“New Improved Menu; Still A Nice Pleasant Place to Eat!”
Review of The Italian Fisherman - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Italian Fisherman
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Since I first started eating at the Fisherman, they've changed their menu to include more fish entrees. To my surprise, tucked in at the bottom was Liver & Onions which one of our party had. Another had the Meatballs & Spaghetti and I had the Battered Pollock. They provided a "How are we Doing" card at the table and everyone gave them the highest grade except for a few minor areas. It's still on my Short List of choices when dining in Titusville!

There are newer reviews for The Italian Fisherman

Reviewed July 11, 2012

food was excellent and abundant. Fish was very fresh. Everyone had so much food we took food with us.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Casual restaurant, no frills. Variety of Italian food as well as some hamburger items. Food was okay but not great. They have recently been fixing up the place with a new coat of paint outside. Will have to try again.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

the staff was friendly my food (baked crab cakes) was cold in the middle & the portions were small for the price.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

when first opened it was very good,took lots of friends there. Portions changed,spaghetti sauce changed. Not very clean when I was there last.