“Nice neighborhood bar and restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loughman Lake Lodge Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Description: Their Postal address is Mims, Florida but should be included under Titusville, Florida searches
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Ate there for supper one night. I had the steak sub with fries and a cold beer and my son had corned beef sandwich with fries and a beer. Food was pretty good, prices about average. It's basically a tavern with tavern type food but worth going to for a decent meal and friendship.

There are newer reviews for Loughman Lake Lodge Waterfront Restaurant

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We actually didn't go inside, because our GPS took us down a long dirt road and we joked about this being how horror movies start. The buildings didn't look too bad but we were just really put off. Be advised of these things, if anything to know what to expect. Again, we didn't go inside so cannot comment on the food or anything like that.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We ate here after going on the airboat tour and it was amazing! I got chicken fingers that were easily the best I've ever had! Juicy white meat with perfect breading. My boyfriend had the gator bites and he loved them. They had great customer service, always trying to help. The table next to us ordered beers five minute before happy hour started and she waited until 4 to put the orders in. Great view, great food, great service, what else could you ask for?!

1  Thank Ucfpolo
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My first visit to Loughmans Lake Lodge was fantastic!

We had reservations for an airboat ride so we arrived early and enjoyed some delicious medium garlic chicken wings all while taking in the beautiful panoramic view of the water.

The airboat ride was really quite beautiful. We saw a ton of gators, egrets, soft and hard shell turtles. The boat that we were on was fitted for a smaller group, which I really enjoyed.

I am definitely looking forward to going back, maybe to stay and camp. :)

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Good news: ice cold beers for $1.50 during happy hour (4:00-6:00). Bad news (and the reason we won't be back): extremely small portions of food. Wife & I went there and ordered fish baskets at $10.00 a pop, and the portions were so small we left hungry.

1  Thank Zpaul