“bad sushi good service.”
Review of David's Restaurant - CLOSED

David's Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 1, 2012

If you are into sushi don't order it here. Good service and maybe other stuff is good. This was the first time ever I didn't not finish my roll. That says a lot. I adore sushi

2  Thank SallyRobin

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Neaten up the place, Organize papers (everywhere) & clean (& dust) regularly.

1  Thank 1classychik
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Nice location across from the Indian River. Good service and food. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner available.

1  Thank Travel_Explorers
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Had the pepper steak for lunch and it was GREAT !!. Food is excellent and the people treat you very nice. Best in Titusville for lunch.

2  Thank Jerry C
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We visited recently having driven past many times; it's rather innocuous and doesn't come across as a place you'd assume had good sushi. We were, however, very pleasantly surprised with the food. We had the sushi lunch plate, sushi dinner plate, and General Tso's chicken. The sushi was very good and included a generous number of pieces (I believe it was 10 for the lunch plate and 18 for the dinner plate). We eat a good amount of sushi as we travel and this was better than many. My wife thought the General Tso's was a bit sweet for her tastes. I tried it and found it quite good; a slightly crunchy exterior, tender interior; on the sweet side, but not excessively so. Overall, the food was very good.
As was noted by other reviewers, this was formerly a Burger King, so you could imagine that the atmosphere is not upscale. They did a reasonably good job of converting it over, but this is not an elegant dinner spot. Go there for some good sushi and Chinese. Don't keep driving by without noticing it as I did for so long.

1  Thank ExcellenceSought