“Best Restaurant in Titusville”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Bamba II

La Bamba II
Ranked #57 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant in Titusville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food is Great ,The service is always the best in town especially if you are lucky enough to get Theresa or Bruno as your wait staff they consistently go above and beyond . I recommend this restaurant to all of our friends .

• Visited March 2013

Harrison, Michigan
“Fast and delicious Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Portions are large and the food is really, really good! Service is excellent and water glasses are continuously re-filled! Prices are very reasonable, salsa & chips are served at every table and it is quick service! Highly recommended!

Visited March 2013
Titusville, Florida
“Has gone downhill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Actually when this place first opened at its former location we stopped going to El leoncito in favor of la Bamba. That did not last long and we went back to El leoncito. Some time after la Bamba moved to its new location we decided to try again even though we are hooked on El Leoncito. I ordered skirt steak and a margarita. My margarita came out in a glass that was piping hot fresh out of the dishwasher. While I appreciate a clean glass, please NEVER serve me an expensive cold beverage in an almost too hot to even handle glass. The steak was tough like leather and the rice was as if it had been sitting in a warmer all day long, stuck together and tasteless. My rule of thumb is you get a couple of tries, everyone has an off night... Sadly we won't be going back. Anyone who says this beats out El leoncito is crazy.

“Excellent Soup!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I had the chicken tortilla soup. It was awesome! I had a chicken taco with it...really tasty too. I say eat here!

Los Angeles, California
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I hosted a dinner forv40 people. Making the arrangements was difficult since I live in California. The management was very helpful in planning the event. Food and service was great. The quality of the food was better than many of the Mexican Restruants in my area. I'm looking forward to coming back to La Bamba

• Visited March 2013