“Hit or miss margaritas”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Hit or miss margaritas”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We love to stop in after a day on the water and have a $3 margarita. Sometimes they are great and other times just watery. I think the food is fairly consistent. I always get a seafood dish and love it. Others I know like the hamburgers since they don't eat seafood. Location is killer. Dock for coming in on a boat or big parking lot if you have a boat and trailer.

titusville florida
“Nice Location and Good Fast Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

They have the best location in town. Enjoy the scene..Just sometimes the fishermen take over the bridge and that takes away the atmosphere. Friendly staff.

Visited July 2014
Mims, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Be advised...Totally worth a trip!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Crackerjacks pretty regularly for a little over two years and wanted to speak my thoughts. I don't want to offend with this review but I have my favorite people and food. Favorite bartenders are Andrew and Heather because they know what they're doing and are down to earth and nice. I like many of the others but I'm allowed favorites. My favorite things on the menu are the fish tacos and island salad. My spouse is all about the flatbreads and stuffed jalapeños (and seared tuna!) We enjoy their menu, drink quality, the beautiful view, and feel like most everyone there actually cares about their customers. Definitely

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank OxfordKarma
Florida
“Great View...First Time Here.. Will Go Back”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stopped here for lunch on a lazy Sunday Afternoon. Sat outside at the Tiki Bar to enjoy the scenery. My date ordered the catch of the day-- Grouper. I ordered the Broiled Seafood Platter and Lobster Bisque as the app.

The service was good , Soup was delicious. Our meals were so,so.
My fish and shrimp were good but I needed a magnifying glass to see the scallops! Served with broccoli and rice pilaf.. Pilaf was a little hard and blah. My date enjoyed their fish and broccoli but said the same for the pilaf.

We enjoyed the atmosphere and will try it again when they also have music.

• Visited June 2014
Titusville, Florida
“Hit and miss on their food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Strangely, I have had my best and worst meals at crackerjacks over the past couple of years. Fish tacos great, happy hours outside at the bar great....but then I've been served fish that was rank and smelled like ammonia. Only time I've sent food back. They handled it very politely and offered alternatives. Sitting on a fishing pier, not excuse for nasty seafood.

• Visited March 2014