“Happy Vegan!”

Bapa's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #46 of 139 Restaurants in Titusville
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Open for breakfast (5am-10am) and dinner (5pm-10pm) 7 days a week, Bapa's Bistro features a wide array of Southern Coastal selections. Whether you join the locals at the bar, enjoy the Florida sun on the outdoor patio, or eat while relaxing in your room.
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my family the other night and was pleasantly surprised to find that they would cater to my dietary needs. As a vegan, it is hard to find a restaurant that will work with me (especially in a small town like Titusville or Port St. John), but Bapa's made sure that there was no butter in my food and made me a plate of vegetables and potatoes that were all perfectly seasoned. The staff didn't give me any problems or a hard time for being vegan or being a difficult customer. I will definitely come back here every time I'm in town!!

Cheyenne E, Manager at Bapa's Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you, Sara P., for your kind words! We pride ourselves on our ability to roll with the punches and cater to everyone's needs. If you have any vegan or vegetarian menu ideas, please, share with us!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were on a business trip and asked our local contact to recommend a good place to have dinner that wasn't a chain. She (and two coworkers, independently) recommended Bapa's. By good fortune it was in the hotel just next door from where we were staying--a standout where all of the other choices within walking distance were of the Cracker Barrel's-Dennys-IHOP variety. It turned out to be a great choice. All four of us enjoyed our meals. I had the strawberry chicken salad--fresh greens, and the chicken was grilled perfectly--and a bowl of French onion soup, also good. Another person had the crab cakes and really liked them. The cost was reasonable. The service was fine.

Obviously a big selling point of this restaurant is that it's the best possible choice if you are staying in one of the interstate hotels. But I would recommend trying Bapa's even if you are staying someplace farther away--it's worth the drive.

Mike, thank you, sincerely, for taking the time to share your thoughts on your dinner. It means a lot to us to have someone suggest that we are worth the drive, no matter the distance. We really appreciate it. Next time you are in town, be sure to swing by for another Strawberry Chicken Salad!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Varied menu. Large servings--not just decorative sprigs of veggies. All of our reunion group (21 folks) had positive comments.

Thank you so much, Dana P., for sharing your group's thoughts on their reunion dinner! So pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed their meals. I hope you will bring the bunch in again, next year.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Bapa's has a menu to suit any taste, both for adults and kids. Appropriate portions, with entrees including choice of soup or salad, plus an additional side. The salad was fresh. The green beans almondene were terrific. I had the ribeye and it was perfectly prepared for medium rare, but was a bit tough, yet it was still very flavorful.
My server, Cheyenne, was just great. Checked back to see if everything was to my liking, but was not overly present.
I would happily return.

1  Thank Hugh N
Cheyenne E, Manager at Bapa's Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you so much, Hugh! So happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner and that the service was equally as excellent. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Florida!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The four of us had great meals and service. The only downside was the noisy bar area, but it was
a Friday and people are wound up this week. If you make a reservation ask for a table away from the bar if you wish to have a conversation. The pasta dishes were excellent and the prices were very reasonable. The service was wonderful as well.

1  Thank James H

Thank you for your honest review. I do want to apologize for the bar noise. Unfortunately, we weren't designed for the crowd that we actually get, but I am glad to see that it does not keep you from visiting us. We will do whatever we can to seat our guests away from the noise when possible! Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with others!