“Superior restaurant”

Bapa's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #45 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Open for breakfast (5am-10am) and dinner (5pm-10pm) 7 days a week, Bapa's Bistro features a wide array of Southern Coastal selections. Whether you join the locals at the bar, enjoy the Florida sun on the outdoor patio, or eat while relaxing in your room.
Titusville, Florida
“Superior restaurant”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a delightful restaurant with excellently prepared food by a first class kitchen staff. The servers are he equivalent of any in the business.
If I have one complaint it is that the bar is located too close to the dining area and there is virtually no baffle to keep the noise of the drinking down to a mild rumble.
Still, this is the best restaurant in Titusville and the prices are average.

• Visited June 2013
Cheyenne E, Manager at Bapa's Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
We are so thankful for our locals! Without you all we would not have been as successful as we are. I do want to apologize for the bar noise. Unfortunately, we weren't designed for the crowd that we actually get, but I hope this doesn't deter you from visiting us. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with others!

Titusville, Florida
“Great Food and Servers but Kitchen Way Too Slow”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We are local and go to Bapa's on a fairly regular basis. It is actually my daughter's favorite restaurant and she always get the same thing. Shrimp Scampi appetizer and a steak. I have had several different things on the menu and they have all been excellent. Most recently I had the chicken parmesan and it was some of the finest I have ever had. My one complaint with this place is that the kitchen is way too slow putting out food. It doesn't matter what night of the week or how busy the restaurant is it takes FOREVER to get your food. The food is priced as fine dining and I expect everything to be at that level. The servers are very attentive and do their best but it shouldn't take so long for the food to arrive at the table.

• Visited May 2013
Cheyenne E, Manager at Bapa's Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your review Bob K. It's nice to hear we are your daughters favorite restaurant. I am the chef here at Bapa's, and my name is Robby. We truly strive to have great food and just about everything is made in our kitchen, fresh. I know our food comes out slower then some restaurants but I believe that's because we make everything when it's ordered and not before, this adds to the freshness, we hope! I do sincerely apologize and will work on resolving the speed with my kitchen staff.
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good food, fair prices and professional Chef”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I are regulars there when I am not traveling for work. The Chef always comes out to say hello and ask how things are. I love his sliced marinated steak and my wife loves his Lobster Salad and scampi.

• Visited May 2013
Thank you, Stephen, for taking the time to share your story with others. I know your time is limited with your travels but, we do appreciate it. We look forward to you and your wife trying the newer menu and hope it doesn't disappoint! See you soon!
Venice, Florida
“Good food at Holiday Inn retaurant.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The waitress recommended the lobster bisque and I was not disappointed. My husband's shrimp scampi over linguini was delious--he was kind enough to give me a bite. Grilled zuchinni was had a mild herb flavor and was super delicious. Good Cosmopolitans.... :)

Visited May 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your Bapa's Bistro visit from start to finish. We look forward to your next drive-through!
Zephyrhills, Florida
“Excellent Food & Prices”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were staying at the Holiday Inn and decided to just walk downstairs and try out this Bistro. The food was great and Kids eat free if your staying at the hotel. Breakfast Buffet was great @ $10.00 a person and included all beverages. Very upscale and clean.

• Visited May 2013
Cheyenne E, Manager at Bapa's Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you very much, MelBell, for giving us a shot during your stay at the Holiday Inn. We love to see the guests enjoy dinner without having to go off property. Next time you are in town, don't forget to stop by and try out the new menu!