“Mini Resort”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
Hilliard, FL
“Mini Resort”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Impressive! This Holiday Inn has about everything a person would need for short or long stay, pet friendly, smoke free and handicap friendly! Bapa's Bar and Bistro in on site; yes, Bar and Bistro, rated #1 of 74 in Titusville, offering in room service. The morning buffet was a nice variety and it only fair for me to comment it would have been better if kept hotter. The rooms are spacious and spotless, the lobby area has a nice gathering area with fireplace and flat screen tv, it even has a couple of small gators in an aquarium for the kids! The ice machines are in small rooms preventing the sound of clanging ice, in the wee hours, from disturbing guest. The staff was very helpful and extremely friendly! I would stay here without hesitation! I know I'm leaving out things but let me suggest you book a stay to discover the rest!

• Stayed October 2013
Tammy K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
WOW! I think you covered everything Nana....we would love to see you again soon. Thank you so much for the review, without you there would be no us!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Reviewed September 25, 2013

When we arrived the desk clerk was rude and we were charged more than we were quoted. The rooms were nice and clean, but it really bothered me that she was so rude! Didn't even tell me my room number. Just handed me a packet and didn't say a word. I asked what room and she said "Its on your card." I didn't even know she had given me a card. She remained rude through our entire stay.

• Stayed September 2013
Tammy K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Thank you Threeeven for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We apologize that your experience with the front desk staff wasn’t to your liking. We take the safety of our guests very seriously. As part of our commitment to providing you a safe and secure stay with us; we do not announce guests’ room numbers aloud at check in. Room numbers are provided inside the guest check in packet and are for your eyes only. It’s just one of our procedures designed to protect your privacy and identity.
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Although we have visited Titusville and Cocoa Beach many times, we have never stayed at this lovely hotel. From check in until check out, we were treated very warmly by the entire staff. We travel with our dogs, a Westie and a Scottie, and they were treated as welcomed guests too. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the entire hotel is in excellent condition. Lindsay at the front desk is a very friendly young woman, and Dreema in housekeeping was helpful and even helped get ice for me, since I was on crutches with a broken foot. Gayetta, Bob, and Jason even carried my plate for me when my husband was not present to help me. We have stayed in many hotels with much higher price ranges, and I must say the treatment we received at this hotel was superior to any of the other hotels. The manager would even hold the door to the elevator open for me, when I was bringing one of my pets back to the room. All the front desk , housekeeping, maintenance, and restaurant staff were friendly and accommodating. Keep up the good work! Whatever the formula is that you are using to have a happy staff, it is definitely working!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nancy C
Tammy K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words Nancy C! Lindsay, Gayetta, Bob, Jason and our entire staff will be very excited to know that they helped make your stay special! On behalf of everyone here; I'd like to express how much we enjoyed having you stay with us and we hope you are on the mend! Look forward to seeing you and your adorable pets soon!
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband, myself and our two large dogs stayed for 16 days due to home renovations. The staff is excellent and the rooms were exceptionally clean. The manager worked with us to keep us in the same room when our stay needed to be extended the hotel was booked due to an event that was occuring. The hotel is just off I95 so easy access for travel and plenty of restaurants nearby. Everyone was just outstanding!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thanks Shelley! It was our absolute pleasure having you and your beautiful poodles stay with us. Hope the renovation went well and that you love the new granite! Come back in and say hello sometime soon!
Lehigh Acres
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly.The restaurant had very good food and the portions were on the large side.The staff their were very helpful too.It's close to Kennedy Space Center. The pool and fitness center are on the small side but very nice and clean. All in all this hotel is a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the place are a little noisey due to the highway being so close,but not that ba...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tammy K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Wonderful to hear from you George C we loved your 4 star review and hope you return soon to enjoy some more peace and quiet with us (and some good Bapa's food).
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Just returned from a one week stay at this hotel. Convenient location, attentive and friendly staff. Room was clean and very comfortable - nice big shower. Restaurant had a good choice of food, and particularly appreciated the breakfasts. Free wifi very useful for keeping in contact with the folks back home. Well-priced, and the perfect base for KSC, as well as for the short drives to Orlando (staying away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown hotels there).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you Gazza1209, it's so nice to hear from our guests who had such a wonderful stay. Without you there wouldn't be and us, thanks so much for the kind words we appreciate each and every one of our friends.
Sebring, Florida
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Thanks to Front manager Tammy our last minute plans turned out Great! Package deal to the Space Center was the ticket. The hotel is clean, comfortable beds, the bistro is lots of fun, also with many regulars! Hope to go back soon!!!

Room Tip: ask for a room away from highway!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tammy K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Oh WOW Debora thank you for the kind words about our hotel and certainly for me Our entire hotel staff really do appreciate it! Don't be a stanger come back soon and I promise to put you in a room away from the interstate.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral

Been to Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!