Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Average 3/5
Three Oaks Motel(Titusville)
Travel Inn(Titusville)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskkennedy space centerkids eat freehotel restaurantbreakfast buffetonsite restaurantnice hotelcracker barrelport canaveralcomfortable roomsthe entire staffoff the highwaystayed two nightsnice poolcocoa beachwould definitely stay here againpre cruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Holday Inn in Titusville. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, beautifully decorated and the beds were very comfortable. ***** Bryan Bobbitt and his staff at this Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Tell them Harold from HaroldSays sent you
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank HaroldSays
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We spent a night here on the way to the beach and it was wonderful.
The hotel seemed brand new and was in great condition. The room was spacious and very clean.
The hotel was full, but everything was well run. Elevators were prompt--the new ones that speak what floor and door closing, etc which made us laugh.
The people at the front desk at both check in and out were very friendly and offered to help with directions.
We travel this route often and this will be our first choice.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank beckyfromtennessee
Reviewed July 18, 2011

What a GREAT hotel! Bright and airy throughout, spacious rooms, and so very clean. But what really makes this hotel stand out is the friendly and professional staff. I was there when the hotel was full or very close to capacity, and the front desk staff and restaurant servers were so attentive, I felt as if I were the only guest in the hotel. I was notified immediately when I got a delivery. Staff members at the front desk were quick to offer tips about the town and to accommodate me when I thought I needed to change my check-out date. Great free wi-fi. Guest washer/dryers for long stays or if you get caught in a downpour. Enjoyed breakfasts at the hotel restaurant. Such a comfy bed. I'd definitely recommend! I usually stay at 4 or 5 star hotels for work, and this was right up there with the best chain hotels.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dcny05
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed here for one night while visiting the Kennedy Space Center. Ask for the gov. rate if you have ID. Just came from a different Holiday Inn close by and was about to swear off the chain but this hotel is very nice. It is only a year old so everything is nice and new and clean. Microwave, fridge, coffee maker included in the rooms. Breakfast buffet was reasonably good and kids eat free. Has indoor pool & fitness center. A couple of small issues - we were on the 1st floor and lights shine in the windows at night; the toilet water in our room smelled like sulfur. I like this place and would return.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank HPangel
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We did a Priceline search for this hotel, and were told it was a three star. Onve we arrived, we could see that the restaraunt and the fact that this is a new hotel is what earned this rating. The hotel was clean, friendly stafg, nice pool, and we sincerely had no complaints. We were just caught off guard by the rating. the restaraunt is expensive, and there arent many dining options immediately around it, but it's a decent hotel for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed: June 2011