“Literally OLD country food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Rockledge, Florida
“Literally OLD country food”
Reviewed May 9, 2010

The store is really nice. The food, however, was distasteful. I ordered mashed potatoes and there was no taste in them and the gravy wasn't very appetizing and had lumps in it. I tasted a frie too and it tasted like cardboard. It doesn't seem like they give a good amount of food on your plate but the prices are very cheap. Our waitess neglected to tell us that we pay up front in the store and we had sat there 20 minutes watching her ignore our table and pleas for service.

1 Thank smhangz

Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovin' The Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed April 6, 2010

I love this cracker barrel. I love the food, the people and the atmosphere. I know a lot of people who don't like it because it takes too long to be seated, but when you're waiting there's so much stuff to look at. It's so neat! You forget you're even waiting. I love this place! I'd reccomend it to anyone.

1 Thank lvgurl_heller
Alexandria, VA
“SKIP IT, INSTANT INDIGESTION”
Reviewed March 29, 2010

The price is right but the food is not. Gave us indigestion. Service was fine. Not much to add. Atmosphere is okay.

Bay City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,389 helpful votes
“Hmmm, only an average rating for a CB...Oh my...”
Reviewed January 5, 2010

LOL. We eat at these all the time and rarely have an "average experience. However, this one was a bit disorganzied. We waited a short time before our name was called. There was some kind of confusion at the podium when we arrived to be seated. Two hostesses seemed to want to seat us; and they looked at us. Hello? So, one finally took us to the fireplace (which was roaring with a great fire, but was too much for the temp outside) and then we stood for a good few minutes, while she scanned the dining room deciding where to put us. They usually have that down pat before taking us that far. So, I pointed out a few tables, and then she saw one of them I had pointed out, and we started walking that way. Well, the other hostess at the podium was getting ready to take another couple to that table, though others were readily available. She got furious! She rolled her eyes, snapped at someone near her, stormed back to the podium, then glared at us the whole time we moved towards that table. Our hostess was clueless. Oh well, we got seated finally-lol.

Two waitresses seemed to take up our table. They finally settled that and we ordered. From then on things were fine, but the food was a bit cold, and bland. Coffee refills were not offered as usual, nor Coke or water. Very odd for CB.

But it is very conveniently located next to our hotel that we stayed at; the parking lot is large. The bathrooms were clean and I loved the gift shop, they had lots of cool stuff!

As always, prices fair.