“Great service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We were able to walk over from the hotel. After a six hour drive we didn't want to get back in a car, so the walk was very close and the air was refreshing. Our food was good and our waitress very nice. We also got to shop in their country store. It was a nice end to the first day of our vacation.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

On the way home from an outstanding day of fishing on the Banana River Merritt Island.
We decided to stop for a bite. Titusville Cracker Barrel was the choice. Every Cracker Barrel is consistently very good, which is a plus. We didn't have to wait very long to be seated. The service was super great, we had a short waiting time for dinner. The country fried steak, turnip greens (excellent), and fried apples, was a meal fit for a king. They bring out cornbread and biscuits to complement the dinner, the ice tea is some of the best around. Our server had a super good attitude, knew what she was doing, and was knowledgeable. I always check for cleanliness in the restaurant and restrooms, and I wasn't disappointed. The portions were large, the quality, good, and the prices reasonable. It's close to I-95, so travelers stop by.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed next door to this Cracker Barrel at a Fairfield Inn/Suites and the Cracker Barrel is a short walk next door. Food at the restaurant was very good, served in a timely manner, and as always-- we enjoyed shopping in the store.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

this was the first time eating at a Cracker Barrel location and I'll definitely be a returning customer. The food is much like downhome cooking and prepared just right. The restaurant is spotless and staff are helpful and very courteous. Prices are very reasonable for what portions are offered.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I eat at the Titusville Cracker Barrel almost every week and always have a good meal. If you have ever had a meal at any Cracker Barrel location, you know what to expect here. It is very convenient (walking distance) to the newer hotels in Titusville such as Hampton Inn and about 15 miles from the Space Center. Some friends complain that it is too noisy, but I don't find it to be any louder than most restaurants. It can get very busy during dinner meal time and Sunday lunch so try to avoid the peak times or prepare to wait. Enjoy to corn muffins, country veggies and my personal favorite, the meat loaf!