“Good.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We ate here for dinner since it is right next to the Hampton Inn. We were seated right away, but had to wait for our waitress to come to the table. She was very friendly, but forgetful. She got one of my daughter's order wrong, she confused it with my husband's. So, three of us had food and my daughter had nothing. The lady had to be reminded to bring the biscuits to the table! She was a little bit older so maybe she couldn't remember as well as she should. She did apologize and admit her mistake which I was happy that she did. The food was delicious once we finally got it all.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I feel odd with this review because we all know that it is a given to have a good experience. Good southern food and great hospitality are why we go back. I have been here many times and have never had a complaint.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This Titusville version of the popular country-home-cooking chain is like all the others with the niceness and friendliness turned up even higher than normal. The menu is not for the weak of heart and is a challenge for those counting calories. The food is rich, well-prepared, and served hot from the kitchen. The portions are generous and the sides make the already large meal even harder to finish. If you like Southern style cooking, this is a delightful highway stopping point.

1  Thank BruinSeniorTraveler
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Who doesn't love Cracker Barrell?!?! I've never experienced bad service or bad meal at any of the locations that I've ever been to.
Will go there many more times!!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Our first visit to Cracker Barrel. Really enjoyed the meal. Service was great and the food really tasty. Good choice for children. Would visit again.