“Love this park, beautiful, enchanting, and educational”

Enchanted Forest Sanctuary
Ranked #6 of 38 things to do in Titusville
mason,ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Love this park, beautiful, enchanting, and educational”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped at this park with our three kids and loved it. All the different landscapes, a great discovery center, super nice employees. We absolutely loved the hikes, just wish we had brought more bug spray. What a hidden gem of a park. We saw lots of wild life and plants. Loved it!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank kzdem8

Titusville, Florida, Usa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice Park”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Enchanted Forest is a unique place to go for a stroll it has almost every native plant native to the state of Florida. Lots of trails decks or dirt you choose, Plenty of critters , birds and butterflies. Inside the building they is a little gift shop and plenty of history and displays kids will like. No animals allowed,

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Nancy S
Merritt Island, Florida
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Florida Woods”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you want to visit the woods of central Florida, this is a great stop. It is free. They have a small indoor display on native animals and plants, as well as nature trails.Bring mosquito repellant.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Gopherhill
Titusville, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A hidden treasure”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've ventured through the Enchanted Forest since I was a kid. It's a great area to visit for walking, jogging, and exploring. I would recommend wearing comfortable shorts and a tshirt/tanktop with tennis shoes. Bringing along a bottle of water is smart, too. In the summer it can be pretty hot. I would also advise wearing bug repellent just in case. I carry pepper spray just in case I would have protect myself from a boar, or bobcat, etc. Not trying to scare anyone from going, it's just that the area is protected and there is a lot of wildlife. I haven't seen anything dangerous, but it's good to be prepared.
I'm glad this slice of paradise has been open, free to the public, for many years now. We don't have many places to visit where buildings, cars, and traffic are present, but this is one of them.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank hannah g
Orange County, Ca
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A nice detour”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

After my visit to Kennedy Space center I saw their sign and made a detour. From California, this is a very unique experience doing my 2 miles hiking loop (out of about 6 safe and well marked trails).

Visited June 2013