“Good food, price & service”
Review of Your Place

Your Place
Ranked #77 of 141 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food was prepared as ordered, served timely and with a smile. One of my favorite "mom & pop" brekfast places in Titusville.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Been a patron of Your Place for quite a few years. The last 1 1/2 years has been basicly a total disappointment. Service I think is failing because of lack of training and no supervision. Try to get a refill on coffe or tea is a losing endeavor. Used to be a server would make a trip around with pot or pitcher and do top offs. Table cleaning leaves much to be desired. Table will be sopping wet, not cleared or greasy. Salt and pepper shakers are ALWAYS GREASY!! Food quality is about par with any of the fast food chains. We continued to patronize for several months but found no improvements worth mentioning. We usually don't stop any more. To bad an established eating place let themselves slip so far.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Parking is minimal as it shares with a seedy motel next door and it leaves a lot to be desired. The characters out front should have been enough to scare me off. But, we tried it. There were scary people inside too and I am pretty common myself. The food and service left a lot to be desired. The place just seemed seedy and dirty. Sorry, just the way I saw it. I won't go back

Reviewed March 31, 2012

everything food is near perfection, soups home made and very good,we had a outstanding meal.i would highly recommend your place restaurant to any one

2  Thank WILLIAM K
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Came in for lunch time....around 230pm. My first time, not for my mother. She advised me it is very good breakfast restaurant, as she came in another time. The server took our orders. I ordered medium overturned eggs with ham and hash browns. Only thing I liked was buttered toasted. I started to eat the hash browns, it wasnt too bad.....ham....not as good as I thought it would be. Eggs were terrible, undercooked for sure, I saw white gooey dripped off my fork. It scared me alittle and already caused me to be nauseated. The server kept coming back with wrong orders and never bothered picked up the dishes. Apparently it was "wrong time" for us to come eat or the 2nd shift service is usually terrible. My mom definitely changed her mind about this restaurant. For me, the environment wasnt comfortable neither. There were 3 or 4 servers sit at corner, not even bother to sweep the floor by where I sit, and dirty was all over. Eventually, the server sweeped the floor before I left. They were willing to take my food price off the check, which was good so I could use that money to get something else better to eat. But my mother's food was only a cup of coffee, 5 dollars worth breakfast which was wrongly ordered and fixed, and a cup of my sprite, for over 12 dollars?! BAD SERVICE AND FOODS. I WILL NEVER EAT THERE EVER AGAIN.

1  Thank Foodslover87