Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $54.99
from $148.99
from $123.99
13,336 results
All reviews the bus rocket garden atlantis exhibit space center launch pad saturn rocket atlantis shuttle vehicle assembly building apollo saturn v center hubble telescope imax movie kennedy space shuttle launch experience awe inspiring launch simulator out of this world moon rock
Reviewed yesterday

I found myself in Florida with time to fill and decided as JFK Space Centre was just along the way from Titusville I'd have day there. Am I glad I did. What a day. I arrived today at 8.50a.m and parked real close to the entrance. I brought Senior ticket and paid an extra $25 for the guided tour which was money well spent. More in moment. On entry to the Centre first stop after a quick look see around Rocket Garden was Hall of Fame, what a brave bunch of pioneers,. I made my way over for this morning 10.30am bus for our guided tour. Martin was our Guide and Dan the driver. Martin was a font of knowledge and his sheer enthusiasm brought everything so vividly to life. Even the knock backs with the terrible loss of brave men and women were not glossed over but brought to the fore the need to carry on and ensure that from such devastating set backs the determination and spirit remained to push the boundaries to achieve the desired goals. On the tour we saw defunct Launch pads as well as operational and all of the infra structure and such needed to carry on Rocket Launches both through NASA and Private Launch Companies. Oh I should add we saw a fair bit of wildlife to including Gators, Turtles, Eagles and plenty more. When we reached the end of the tour we were deposited at the building that held the Saturn 5 (if I remember right) Rocket, awesome in size and displayed brilliantly, loads of stuff to do and touch here including a piece of moon rock, cheese it ain’t. You got your eating places here for break out for lunch as well as gift shop. Once done back on the bus to take you back to main complex. You are dropped by the entrance to Atlantis building that house the Shuttle. Allow a good 1.5 hours minimum her. The display of the shuttle is brilliant and on duty at what I shall call the tile desk was Volunteer called Martin an ex NASA employee, he again was brilliant in his detail and enthusiasm and plainly was 110% committed to what the place is all about. As well as the static display and have ago stuff the Shuttle Launch Simulator was brilliant. The build up videos by the Folk that have actually flown the Shuttle was good and the Shuttle Commander Astronaut Video was playful but sincere in what it was all about, real good stuff. As for the ride itself, just do it, its the closest out of this world trip you'll make without ever leaving earth, brilliant and then some.
You got your Imax screens which were good with the Orion project and trip to Mars and beyond and so much stuff to keep you looking and thinking through out the complex.
All of the Guys doing the Commentaries really know their stuff and have served their NASA time and just love doing what they do. Encountered Martin from the earlier morning, tour doing the last wrap of the day in Rocket Garden and he was as enthusiastic as 7 hours before. A great ambassador to NASA.
A quick stop by the memorial (wont appeal to kids) but parents will know the importance of such a place in the Complex before it was time to leave and make my way back to Titusville.
Thanks to all involved for a fantastic day. If you are in Florida trust me get off your backside and get on down to JFK Space Centre. Its the biggest show of its kind, this side of the moon.

Reviewed yesterday

We missed out on the 1st tour of the morning off our ship in "Port Canaveral"
so we winged it outside the port & found that the local taxi company were charging $30-00USD return to the Space Center.
The Center is about 20 minutes away in a car, so we thought this was good value.
Entrance in to the center was $57-00 or $50-00 for seniors.
The taxi cab driver gave us a phone number to call for pickup if we missed his pickup time of 1400.
We arrived at the center at 0855 & they opened at 0900 after they had played the US anthem. Entering the park you are searched by security & wanded down..
The 1st departure time of the bus that takes you around the complex leaves at 0930 & takes around 45 mins to reach a large housed area that has a complete Saturn rocket inside in sections. On the way to this large display we saw alligators in the drains on the side of the road. We also passed by the Launch Pads 39A & 39B this is where the Space Shuttle Atlantis was launched from.
Once you have finished here the bus will take you back to the main complex.
We entered in to the Atlantis exhibit where you watch a short movie before the screen lifts & you can walk into where the last Shuttle Atlantis set on its side so you can see the cargo hold open. You do not realise how big this aircraft is until you are standing next to it.
As we had a pickup at 1400 it was time to head out of the complex.
We had 5 hours here but to do the park justice a full day is required & then I am not sure if you could complete all the exhibits.
Here is my tip, which came from the Taxi driver, Get on the 1st bus & continue around the park in an anti clock wise direction.
This was a Great day, Money well spent

Reviewed yesterday

This is a fantastic space museum - you learn so much and you can easily spend a whole day here seeing all the exhibitions. There is a bustour included in your ticket to tour the massive grounds and various launchpads - and there is ride to give you the sensation on how it feels to actually be in a rocket going into space. This museum can't be done quickly because you are quite often "forced" to watch several films before entering exhibitions, and it gets a little repetitious - so that might be a bit frustrating for younger children.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

If you have a Y in your genome you will love this. If you “only” have x-es you might love it too, but you will definitely love seeing how amazed your XY friends find this place. It’s big toys for boys, and everyone have played with a space shuttle as a child. Seeing one IRL knowing that it has been out in space, touching a stone from the moon and landing a shuttle in a simulater will get everyone excited. Remember taking the bus ride to the launch platform and be amazed by the size of it all. There are alligators all around and right next to the platforms- scary.
I think this place is one of its kind and therefore you will never get this experience anywhere else. Therefore GO(!) if you get the opportunity!

Reviewed 2 days ago

This was our second visit. We took friends both times. The size and scope of the place is nearly impossible to fit into one day, but you can see enough with just the Atlantis and Apollo space programs. The size of the rockets putting our astronauts in space is unreal to behold and the Challenger spacecraft is amazing in size as well. Great fun for the whole family. If your kids aren't old enough save it for when they can understand. IMAX theater is great, too. See what the Hubble Space craft sees was my favorite.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We visited the Kennedy Space Centre on a short business trip to Florida, with a Saturday to spare! Having flown over on the journey into Florida, I was interested in taking a closer look.
This visit will easily fill an entire day and you may feel the need to return, if you want to experience everything!
Interestingly for Brits, it is possible for an Adult of 55+ to go in as a 'Senior' - so money can be saved that way - it's around £42 entry, so it's a reasonable Holiday 'Park' day out.
I believe the best way to see the attraction would be to head over to the bus early on (we were there at lunchtime, which worked well as the queues were small) and get the trip to the Apollo launch pads. This passes the large Shuttle Crawler, the huge assembly building and the two Apollo launchpads, where you can glimpse the Space X operation. The guides are informative. The highlight of this tour is visiting the Saturn V rocket in it's huge display, walking under it and marvelling at the Space missions. After returning the afternoon is quieter for looking at the Shuttle, easily found behind the huge booster rockets that stand out around the tour campus. The show explaining the Shuttle is great and can make you feel a little woozy as it tilts the sky around you. The Atlantis shuttle is then revealed dramatically and really is a must see. We did not have time for the Mars mission show, or the Imax theatre - but did get to see the Heroes exhibit and the Rocket park near the entrance also is terrific in the evening twilight as the sun goes down behind them and you leave to the countdown clock. Perfect day and I will return as it was no disappointment!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I visited Kennedy Space center yesterday and I want to acknowledge that one of the many wonderful volunteers, Kevin, was a highlight of our visit. Kevin was friendly, insightful, knowledgeable, and passionate. He answers so many questions about the space shuttle Atlantis and spoke of his personal experience.

Thank you to Kevin, and you all, for an incredible experience.

Make sure you ask questions, you’ll be rewarded.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Been before, excellent. The Atlantis building is awesome. The new heroes and legends by boeing is awesome as well.
The food offer could be improved more effort toward healthy options, although this is the case for most of these places. Didn't get a chance to get on the bus tour. It wasn't clear it was included in the ticket. It is. Worth the trip.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

It's been years since we have visited the Kennedy Space center and what a great surprise we had in store. The exhibits are fascinating and it wasn't overcrowded. I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This is a fantastic experience for adults and kids (although I would say they need to be around 8 to really enjoy and learn from it). I would plan to arrive when it opens. i didn't think we needed to so we got there around 11 or so, but we were not able to make it through all the buildings as we ran out of time (we did not do any of the additional add ons). The bus ride to Saturn V is a must and make sure you sit on the right hand side of the bus there and back (as facing forward in the bus) to get the best views and the ability to take some good photos. The lunch venue at Saturn is not nearly as crowded so if possible, I would wait to eat once there than at the main area. Overall, a great experience.

1  Thank Sumertime96