Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $54.99
from $54.99
from $148.99
13,325 results
All reviews the bus rocket garden atlantis exhibit space center launch pad saturn rocket atlantis shuttle vehicle assembly building apollo saturn v center hubble telescope imax movie kennedy space shuttle launch experience awe inspiring launch simulator out of this world moon rock
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

An awesome place to visit with lots of things to do for everyone from kids to Seniors. Turned out to be the best part of our Florida visit for the whole family group with something for everyone and no chance of being bored. For me this was my way of reliving the immediate past history of the Appollo programme which culminated with man landing on the moon in the 60's. To imagine seeing the crafts used and seeing and listening to astronauts who had in some way been involved in these programs was awesome. Then there is the Space Shuttle Atlantis!
Everything is slickly marketed/presented to make it interesting for everyone. If there is anything to complain about it is that the entertainment is subdivided into too many modules for which you have to pay to participate or see each one of them. This can make it very expensive for a family say with children. There is also a bus guided tour of the complex and visits to launch pads etc for which you have to pay extra.
Otherwise an eventful and fun way to spend a day for the whole family. Highly recommended.

Reviewed yesterday

Everybody should visit this amazing place!!!
It is so well organised! We spent the full day there from 9 till 5.30pm and never got bored with everything they have organised! I was simply amazed, inspired, and enjoyed every minute of it!!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It's an amazing place. Even I am not really a big fan of any space related stuff, but honestly I loved it, very informative and interesting.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This is my second visit and it just gets better everytime.
U arrive into the rocket garden which in itself is amazing. Walking around before taking the bus tour. A fascinating insight into this amazing place a space station in all its glory. So many amazing milestones in our history having taken place here. Seeing the rocket launch pads where the iconic shuttle was launched from was amazing. The future for NASA is amazing I learnt so much and enjoyed this visit so much.
Then of course getting up close to Atlantis what an amazing experience.
I will return again it's just amazing.
Do it if ur coming to Florida it's an experience of a lifetime.

The NASA visitor centre is a must do! Highly reccomed

Come early to make sure you get the most out of your day- the education videos are worth seeing as many as you can

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Visited today with friends. Never realy had an interest in space travel but this place is brilliant. The Saturn V rocket is immense and to drive past the vechicle assembly building shows how massive it is. The 3d and Imax films are very informative. Not sure a day is long enough but we didnt arrive until 11.15 so maybe if you got there at 9am when it opens you might get to see it all.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Great place to visit, really helps you understand how much work and commitment has gone into space travel. Well worth a visit. However... don’t eat there, absolutely disgusting food, no thought gone into it, mass produced chips etc I felt ill for the rest of the day after my lunch.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Kennedy space center is a must do activity when you are at Florida, when you are there you are living the history.
The only thing that I didn’t have time to see were the imax movies, but for me it made no difference, since everything else was just amazing.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

OMG this place is fantastic. I loved that giant building and the giant flag on the side. I loved the Atlantis shuttle. I loved those crawlers. I just loved everything. It is pricey but so worth it.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Great exhibits and plenty to see. Our trip took us to a separate building with a rocket and some other space stuff but if I had to do it again I would have skipped that part of the tour and focused only on the main complex that you can walk around.